abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel my TV Connect contract
Tony2020
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Please help with cancelling my TV connect contract. I sent a letter in English to request this, but the customer portal shows that it was extended for another year.

10 Antworten 10
Tony2020
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Cancel: I have sent in my request in English to cancel the Cable TV options, but keeping the internet, but it has not been processed. I received a letter to come to this forum to request help from an English speaking rep. Please help.

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Tony2020,

welcome to our Community.

Let's see what we can do for you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

date of birth

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Stephan,

I have a sent the information that you have requested on a private message. 

Thanks,

Tony

Stephan

Hi Tony2020,

thanks for your pm.

Your TV contract is cancelled and will expire on September 16 2021. Since the cancellation was unfortunately not made in time for the cancellation period, your TV contract has automatically been extended by one year.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan,

Thanks for your assistance, but I have disagree as to the timing of the request.

I had until 15 August to request to cancel my contract.

I requested the cancelleation before 15 August, to which Vodafone in Eufurt replied on 14 August that because they request in English that I ask for help on this forum.

On 15 August, I made the request asking for cancelleation of the request, but no request was taken.

I again ask your assistance in cancelling my TV contract as I feel that I made the request in time.

Thank you,

Tony

Stephan

Hi Tony2020,

unfortunately that is not correct.

Your TV contract has a notice period of twelve weeks, as stated in the order confirmation to this contract from September 2017.

In order to cancel your contract with effect from September 2020, the cancellation should have been sent to us in June, more precisely on 23.06.2020.

Your notice of 13 August was almost two months late.

Regards

Stephan

Stephan,

This is so frustrating. I went to a Vodafone store 6 months early where I signed the contract to request cancellation, and the service rep said I had to send a letter, but I had to wait until within 3 month window of cancellation to request. 

When I originally signed the contract, I said I didn't want the extras, like HD option. The service rep said it's free, and I just need to say later I want it cancelled.

When I went back later to say that I didn't want to the option, he said that I have to send a letter to request to cancel.

This is really poor service to keep people tied to the contract and with options that they don't want. Why can't Vodafone make it easier to cancel and turn in euqipment right at the stores?

Tony

Stephan

Hi Tony2020,

it is not a bad service if we insist on the conditions of the contract you have signed yourself.

Just because you don't like it now doesn't mean we'll just change the contract. Contracts must be honored.

It is by no means difficult to terminate a contract. Just write a termination notice and send it to us.

Depending on the conditions and terms, the contract will then be terminated.

Regards

Stephan

It is bad service when you ask for help, you keep getting pushed to someone else to answer instead of taking care of the customer right then.

That's what customer service is. Not insisting that the provider is right. Sounds familliar?

Tony