abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract
sovose7072
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I contracted an kabel internet connection with vodafone for a speed of 1000 Mbits.

However the connection is unstable and slow especially in the evening, preventing to stream videos or even to load websites on browser.

I have tried to contact customer service at least 10 times, they tried to solve the issue remotely but unsuccessful, then tried to send a technican but the issue persists. 

Since Vodafone is unable to fulfill the promised performance I want them to cancel the contract on their end, and without fees for me, with an end date at 31.12.2021. 

I have tried to call 0800 172 1212 (or even 0800 5266625) I have been waiting 10 minutes each time to get an operator but none spoke english and directly hang up on me. They could try to transfer the call to another operator but insteady they hang up and I had to call them multiple times. 

Please contact me ASAP. 

Thank you

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi sovose7072,

as you wish, we will cancel the contract to the end of the month. You will receive confirmation of termination in writing.

Maybe you will decide to come back to us in the future. We would be happy Smiley (fröhlich)

Can I close the thread?

Kind regards

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

12 Antworten 12
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

You are here in a moderated customer-help-customer forum, there are no demands for you.
The contract and support language in Germany is German. If you are not sure enough or do not speak the language at all, you will have to find a translator yourself.
Regarding your problem: You must submit a written complaint in German using the contact channels specified in the order confirmation (contact form in MeinVodafone, registered letter), in which you set a reasonable deadline for troubleshooting and give extraordinary notice in the event that it is not resolved. Write all existing fault ticket numbers directly into the complaint so that complaint management has all the necessary data directly.

Hello Torsten,

Thanks for the your reply.
Indeed unfornunately my German is not sufficient to do this by phone and it seems that the hotline is the only contact point to customer service. 
I have tried to go back to the shop where I bought my contract but they were not able to help and told me the only solution was to call the hotline. 

Would you please have a link to MeinVodafone contact form ? The only page I found is https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/kundenservice.html?mtlscops=true which is the chatbot TOBi which is not able to recommend anything else than using an ethernet cable and then to call the same hotline.

Thank you

Moni_GK
Administrator:in
Administrator:in

Hello sovose7072,

I would be happy to take a look at it.

Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello @Moni_GK 

Thank you for your reply.
I've sent you a PN.

pRo-Marco

Hi sovose7072,

a return path jammer was active here. Please excuse the inconvenience. Everything looks fine for the moment. How are things going at the moment?

Kind regards

Marco

Hallo @pRo-Marco 

Thank you for your reply.

This morning the connection is still very unstable.

This week, it is generally not possible to use internet smoothly in the evenings (after 7pm): the speed will rarely go above 100 Mbit/s while I have a contract for 1,000 Mbit/s (for example result dtz3mnrkdnhp from https://speedtest.vodafone.de/ for example)

I haven't received a reply to my PN to @Moni_GK either. 
If Vodafone could support my first request of Sonderkündigung for not respecting the contract speed it would be really appreciated. I have tried to call again 0800 172 1212 where the operator told me he would follow up with an email but I haven't received anything.

Thank you very much!

Wallace

Hi sovose7072,

in the evening hours only the download collapses or also the upload and how it behaves with the ping?

Regards

Wallace

Hi @Wallace 

Download speed goes down, upload speed goes down, ping increases. 

For example you can see the difference on these speed tests:
Screenshot 2021-12-16 at 2.26.34 PM.png

Thank you

pRo-Marco

Hi sovose7072,

in the evening, there is a high occupancy rate in the region. An expansion is being planned, but will not be completed in the near future. How would you like to proceed? Write me gladly by PN.

Kind regards

Marco