abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract due to moving to a flat currently renovating
MauroCarolli
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, my contract will end on 14.11.2020, but I want to exit my kabel contract by 31.12.2019 because I am moving to a new flat. The flat is currently renovating and I do not know when I can enter.

Thank you for your help

mauro

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi MauroCarolli,

have you already received a move confirmation? If so, the tariff will be switched to the new address from the date. It cannot be temporarily closed.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

11 Antworten 11
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Moving to another location is NOT a reason for a premature cancellation!

Only if the contractually agreed service cannot be fullfilled at the new location, you will have the right to cancel the contract prematurely (with a 3 months notice period starting the earliest by the date you move). In any other case, the contract will also move to your new location (even if there is another contract active).

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Mauro,

is cable possible in the new apartment? This is not apparent from your statement. Also not when you move now. What does the renovation of the apartment have to do with your contract? Sorry, but your mail leaves many questions unanswered and there is too little information.

Regards Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello,

yes, the cable is possible. But my question is: if the flat is currently renovating and I probably cannot move in, why should I pay for a service that I cannot use? I know that I cannot exit the contract before the termination (currently 14.11.2020) if I move in a flat where cable is possible, but what happens if I cannot move in? 

Thomas

Hi MauroCarolli,

if you can't move in at the time, you will surely stay in your current apartment for the time being. There you can use it until you move. Have you already reported the move to us?

Regards

Thomas

Hello,

thank you for the reply. No, I am not staying in my current flat. I am leaving on 31.12.2019. I have already sent to your assistance all the required documents (actually, everything started 2 months ago), including the letter from the landlord that says that I will leave on 31.12.

Thank you

Thomas

Hi MauroCarolli,

have you already received a move confirmation? If so, the tariff will be switched to the new address from the date. It cannot be temporarily closed.

Regards

Thomas

Hello,

Ok, I will ask to the plumber, the construction worker and the electrician to work as fast as possible since it is impossible to exit a contract... Unbelievable.

Yes, I have already received the move confirmation, but I won't upload it on a public forum. May I ask how to contact the assistance in private? I might ask if it possible to change my contract after the move, but I won't do it on a public forum. Email, call centers, Vodafone centers have redirected me here, thus I won't contact them again.

Best

Mauro

Thomas

Hi Mauro,

why now so angry. We are not responsible if you move or if the apartment is not finished in time. Term contracts cannot be suspended.

If you want to change the contract later, you can contact us here again.

Regards

Thomas

Hello,

I am not angry and I understand that this is the law (that in any case is totally in favour of the company). 

I close the thread and use the "Umzug" area in the site to move the contract.

Thank you for the help!

Best

Mauro