abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract due to moving abroad - no confirmation received
Helen2020
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I have the Vodafone CableMax1000 contract. I left Germany permanently on 23.08.2021 to live in the UK. I went through all the messages on this forum and asked how to cancel my contract. Following the advice I was given I filled in the online contact form for moving abroad on 25.08.2021. I expected my contract to be cancelled 3 months from that date. However I have still received no confirmation after more than 3 weeks and on MyVodafone it still says my contract is due to end in 2022. I tried to do the online form again in case there was an error but now it will only let me put in a moving date from today. Please could this be checked or explained what else I can do. 

My customer number is xxxxxxxxxx. I can send my Abmeldung. 

Thank you very much. 

Helen Fxxxxxxxxxx

Edit: Please do not post personal information publicly.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Helen2020,

unfortunately we didn't received a deregistration from you, that's why the cancellation date is still in March 2022. You sent a message to customer service at the end of August, but without an attachment.

So that there are no further delays, I will adjust the termination. Since I have no other information from previous messages, I'll take your message from 25 August as reference.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Stephan

Hi Helen2020,

unfortunately we didn't received a deregistration from you, that's why the cancellation date is still in March 2022. You sent a message to customer service at the end of August, but without an attachment.

So that there are no further delays, I will adjust the termination. Since I have no other information from previous messages, I'll take your message from 25 August as reference.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan, 

Thank you for the help! I did not see where on the contact form to add an attachment. Shall I send you my Deregistration in a PN? 

Thanks, 

Helen 

Thomas

Hi Helen2020,

we have already adjusted the cancellation. Therefore, we no longer need the deregistration.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Dear Thomas, 

Excellent. Thank you for your help. 

Best wishes, 

Helen 

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Helen2020,

glad we could help you. I will therefore close your thread.

Best regards

Nancy