abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract because of move to new apartment (with internet included in rent)
AlessandraM
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm moving to a new apartment that has Internet already installed (part of the rent, with no choice to pay internet separately) and I would like to cancel my current Internet Contract. 

Could you please advise me on what I should do?

Thank you very much,

Alessandra

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi AlessandraM,

Tina has already answered you in your other post. Please ask further questions there, so that it does not come to a double processing. I close this thread.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser
Sadly, only moving to a new apartment is NOT a valid reason to prematurely cancel your contract. The contract can only be cancelled if the contractually agreed services cannot be fulfilled at the new location - in case the services can be fulfilled, the contract cannot be cancelled and will run at least until it is cancelled regularly at the end of the minimum contractual term, even if there is another Internet line already existing at the new apartment.

Do I have any option to, for example, change the name and/or address in the contract, so someone else can take over?

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Lars

Hi AlessandraM,

Tina has already answered you in your other post. Please ask further questions there, so that it does not come to a double processing. I close this thread.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!