abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel a duplicate contracts
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I called to Vodafone centre three days ago to move my cable contract to a new apartment. A staff told me that he'll cancel my old contract, and create a new two years contract with me. However, I still didn't get new contract documents by email.

Therefore, I called to Vodafone centre again today. A staff told me that I currently have two contracts and the previous staff hasn't cancelled my old contract correctly. He told me to send a cancellation letter to vodafone in order to cancel the old contract.

I sent the cancellation letter yesterday, I got a reponse "I can't help you in your preferred language. To solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum". 

Could you please cancel my old contract? I can send you my old/new customer numbers by pm. 

Thank you very much in advance.

33 Antworten 33
Lars
Moderator:in

Hello varayut,

as I have seen, a new date has been set for 19.06.2018. Do you have a mobile contract with Vodafone? Then I could add some data volume.

Regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Lars,

I don't have a mobile contract with Vodafone at the moment, but I plan to make the contract in the future. However, I can access to Vodafone hotspot in my apartment. Could you give an access to the hotspot instead, while waiting for the connection?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Varayut

Lars

Hi Varayut,

You are welcome to book a weekly ticket for the hotspot. Send me then by PN a screenshot of the reservation and I credit you the amount on the cable customer account. Only report briefly in the thread if you have sent a PN.

Best regards

Lars

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

I just sent you the screenshot of the reservation by PN.

Moreover, the technicians came to my room today. Unfortunately, the internet still doesn't work and they need to make another appointment to set up a new cable. Since I don't have the internet for three weeks already. They recommended me to contact Vodafone to not pay for the period which the internet is out of service. Could you adjust my bill for the month of June?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Varayut

Lars

Hi Varayut

I have arranged for the 9.99 Euro to be credited to the ticket. We can decide on a further credit note as soon as the connection could finally be switched, ok? Just get back to me as soon as your colleagues have been with you.

Best regards

Lars

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

Thanks for your help in arranging for the 9.99 Euro. Regarding the further credit note, it's totally fine. I'll stop paying from the month of June, since the internet is out of service, and we could decide on a further credit note as soon as the connection could finally be switched. 

I'll keep you updated on any further technician progresses.

Regards,

Varayut

Lars

Hi Varayut,

I hope the connection works until the next billing run. Then we all get the credits on the next invoice. Keep me in the loop as soon as possible.

Best

Lars

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Lars,

The Vodafone technicians came to my room again today. Unfortunately, the internet couldn't be solved and they will need to make another appointment in order to fix the internet cable. It's almost 5 weeks now. What should I do?

Should I be able to book another weekly ticket for the hotspot? 

Moreover, I checked on my Vodafone account, the previous 9.99 Euro hasn't been credited to my account yet. Could you check what's happening?

Regards,

Varayut

Hi Grit,

I wrote to Vodafone for the similar issue however, they have redirected me saxing that I should start conversation in forum.vodafone.de . I would need your kind help to get me rid of duplicate Vodafone Kabel connection.

This is to bring you a note that I am an existing customer of Vodafone Kabel Deutschland (Customer Number is ***) since May 2018 and I am happy with it. For your reference, I did ordered my new Vodafone Kabel connection from Vodafone office located at Ostbahnhof station, Munich.

I am really not sure, why another box was sent on my address and another connection was activated on my name without my consent and I am being charged for the month of May (10.95 Eur) and June (19.99 Eur) for K-Nr. ***?

Please note,  I have already returned that duplicate box with ( K-Nr. ***) to Vodafone back on 08.05.2018 via DHL. Why I am being charged again and again ????

Please understand, this is really annoying and I am really not happy with this approach of Vodafone. Why my bank account is being charged again and again by Vodafone Kabel Deutschland form the services I have never ever ordered ?? Request you to kindly make sure that connection on K-Nr. *** should be closed immediately and my total money of 30.94 Eur should be returned to my bank account ASAP.

Looking forward for your kind support and your revert on topmost priority.

Best Regards,

Anurag Kumar

EDIT: private data deleted

Lars

Hi, Lars,

I have now created a credit for June and July. You will find these on your next invoice together with the credit of 9.99 Euro.

Since I will credit the invoice amount to your account, I cannot refund another Hotspot ticket. Please keep me posted here as soon as the technicians have been with you.

Best regards

Lars