abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel a duplicate contracts
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I called to Vodafone centre three days ago to move my cable contract to a new apartment. A staff told me that he'll cancel my old contract, and create a new two years contract with me. However, I still didn't get new contract documents by email.

Therefore, I called to Vodafone centre again today. A staff told me that I currently have two contracts and the previous staff hasn't cancelled my old contract correctly. He told me to send a cancellation letter to vodafone in order to cancel the old contract.

I sent the cancellation letter yesterday, I got a reponse "I can't help you in your preferred language. To solve your problem, please visit our Vodafone forum". 

Could you please cancel my old contract? I can send you my old/new customer numbers by pm. 

Thank you very much in advance.

33 Antworten 33

The flashing @-sign means that the device is searching for the internet signal - if this state persists even after hours, there might be a problem with your line (e.g. the main amplifier is not capable to amplify the upstream signal and/or blocks it) - therefore you need a technician to fix this.

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello varayut,

the move had to go through the system first. I had it freshly adjusted. Unfortunately, you have not connected the device at the moment. It should work now. Please try it out, try again tomorrow if necessary.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

The device has been connected since 8am in the morning, and it's still online. I just tried to plug it out and plug it in again. Unfortunately, the "@" sign still keeps flashing 😞  I'll keep it online. Could you check its connection?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Varayut

Grit

Hello varayut

did you connect the right device? It is still displayed offline. Since you have two identical devices, I suspect you connected the wrong one. Send me the Mac address of the device you have connected via PM.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I just sent you the MAC address of the device that I've connected via PM.

Regards

Varayut

varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Grit,

I have connected the old device since 8AM today until now, please see the attached photo. The "@" sign is still flashing. I have been waiting for the internet for 7 days now. If you still can't see the device connection, please send a technician to fix this issue. I need to use the internet for my works, this is very bad now. 

Regards,

Varayut

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi varayut,

according to the system, an appointment has already been made with a technician. Can you confirm that?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I went to a Vodafone shop yesterday, a staff helped me make the appointment for the upcoming Monday. 

Regards

Varayut

Thomas

Hi varayut,

that's good. Will you please report back when the technician has been there.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
varayut
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

The technician came to my apartment today. He checked the cable connection. However, he said that the cable connection doesn't work with Vodafone. Could you check what is happening? 

Moreover, does Vodafone provide a customer with an alternative way to use the internet while waiting for the connection? I have been paying and waiting for almost two weeks without the internet. 

If the internet doesn't work soon, I would like to take a full refund of the moving cost, the cost of the first month, and cancel the contract.

Regards,

Varayut