abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable contract before earliest possible end of contract date
montogeek
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi!

Last month I renovated my contract when moving to a new apartment, I connected the same router and cable and it worked just fine.

But I discovered that my new apartment supports Fiber connection which unfortunately Vodafone does not provide (already checked), so I want to cancel my contract to get Fiber from a different provider.

I am very happy with Vodafone service but unfortunately I need fiber speeds.

How can I cancel the contract given that the Earliest possible end of contract is 22.01.2021?

What are the fees of doing it?

Thanks in advance!

2 Antworten 2
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

If you receive the Vodafone services at your new location as contractually agreed, then your contract will end the earliest at the date that your minimum contractual term ends (usually 2 years from the day you signed the contract -or- you made changes to it like upgrading). If this is on 22.01.2021, then your contract will run until that date for the agreed-upon fees - and there is no possibility for a premature cancellation.

Please note that your cancellation needs to be received by Vodafone -in German language(!)- at least before the cancellation notice period ends (usually max 3 months before the end date). A cancellation request in this Forum is NOT possible as this is NOT an official contact way but a customers-help-customers forum.

You may already get a fibre connection right now if you want - but you'll then have to pay for both, the Vodafone and the fibre connection at least until the Vodafone contract runs out in Jan. 2021.

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi montogeek,

@reneromann has explained it absolutely right. I can't say anything more about it.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!