abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel IPTV subscription
Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I just want to cancel my IPTV subscription. I dont know why I was redirected to a bloody forum for that.

Just tell me where to sent the STB back and what does it take to cancel the subscription?!!!!!!!!!?

22 Antworten 22
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Antonis,

your kind of speech is the best way to get out of this forum.

Your request is clear and so are our answers:  the contract has a term of 24 months and can be cancelled to July 2020.

You had received all relevant information in writing from us. There will be no other answer to this request.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I couldn't care less about your forum lol. Fyi This is a joke what you call support.

I dont understand why you are so afraid of my request. It 's there in black and white, I want someone responsible call me and explain this via phone, its a very simple request Your SPV -> Call Me. Not even you dont fulfill my request you are also threating me? JFC what a fecking joke.

Stephan

Hi Antonis,

if you don't care, so why should I?

I am definitely not afraid of your request. Look into your contract documents, it's there in black and white. There is a German proverb: Who can read, is clearly in advantage. (It loses a little in the translation)

We definitely won't call you because you've got answers from several responsible persons.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!