abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel IPTV subscription
Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I just want to cancel my IPTV subscription. I dont know why I was redirected to a bloody forum for that.

Just tell me where to sent the STB back and what does it take to cancel the subscription?!!!!!!!!!?

22 Antworten 22
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello, Antonis,

we can terminate the contract at the end of the contract period. In your case this is 03.07.2020.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

But I don't want to terminate the whole contract.

I just want to remove the TV from the contract. Come on this should not be that hard to do. Wtf is this? Is this a joke?  Are you guys trolling me? Can you have someone call me pls on +49 ***

EDIT: mobile phone number deleted

Tina

Hello Antonis,

GigaTV has a minimum contract duration of 24 months. we cannot give you any other dates.

Only the Abo HD Premium has a minimum contract duration of 12 months.

Best regards

Tina

Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Tina,

I m writing you this hoping this will be our last transaction:

Your seller told me I could try the TV for free and cancel it if I want. I have'nt even used it twice.. your product is like the ***ing worst ever. And I specifically asked if there's any international channels and he said yes (without paying extra). So this call is recorded, you can go and listen to the call. I was working for VF GR (I know it sounds idiotic, but is true) and I'm familiar with most of your processes, if you want to cancel for reasons like wrong-selling you can, and if yourself (which I want to believe is trying actually trying to help) cannot cancel it, then have someone call me (thats the 2nd time I make such a request btw), like your SPV that can cancel it and I will arrange it myself. And believe me if there was any possibility to go to an other ISP I would have done so, but unfortunately, I'm locked with you, because of the setup this building complex has. 

Although I have nothing against you, but VF in general, if this is'nt solved I want to you raise a complaint for me. This is really tiresome for me that I have to go to bloody forums for the simplest of things, VF globally seems to have no idea of what customer support is, they destroyed their rep in Greece already, good luck maintaining it here. Please don't make me send an email to Vitorio just for this ridiculous issue, no wonder you losing customers everywhere. Btw I really wonder what the B-NPS of VF-DE, is it even 30%? 

Wish you personally merry xmas, and good luck. 

Tina

Hello Antonis,

please look at your order confirmation. Only the subscription HD Premium was a free test subscription in the first 2 months. This is not valid for GigaTV. 

Best regards

Tina

Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

cool,

I m gonna wait for that call though.

thanks.

Anett

Hello, Antonis,

I'm afraid I don't know exactly what call you're waiting for. We have explained the facts to you and the contract cannot be terminated prematurely. Since, as you write yourself, you have worked for VF yourself, you certainly know that the order confirmation is decisive and a disinterest is not a reason for premature termination. I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do.

Regards

Anett

Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

As I 've explained to you and you can hear it on my call on the order I was negative to the tv, but the seller told me I could cancel it If I didn't want it. So are you telling me you are liars or something?

So I want your supervisor to call me and explain this to me in person. And You can see ( in your systems) that I m not fecking using it either and never did. And I don't know how you guys do things here but thats not acceptable in GR. 

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Antonis,

my colleagues have already told you everything there is to say. The TV contract ends in July 2020 at the earliest.

You could see all the information you needed on the order confirmation. Whether you use the TV or not does not change the duration of the contract.

Regards

Stephan

Antonis
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Apparently, my request is not clear enough or you are just trying to piss me off. Should I type it in German in case you did not understand it, or should I just call my self in whatever number?