abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel Contract with Military Orders
Boot101
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Sir/Ma'am,

Good day! I would like cancel my contract at the soonest possible time with my military orders. Please let me know the best way to accomplish this. Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards 

5 Antworten 5
CIA_MAN
Full Metal User
Full Metal User

Hi,

write via contact form to Vodafone a mail 😉

https://www.vodafone.de/hilfe/kontakt-zu-vodafone.html

Have a nice day 😉

Wir können die Welt nicht völlig verändern... Aber wir versuchen sie täglich zu verbessern... -> Ein Dankeschön hat noch niemandem geschadet... 🙂
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

@Boot101@  schrieb:

Please let me know the best way to accomplish this.

The first step should be to obtain an official document stating that you have received your military/marching orders and will hence leave Germany for good.  Alternatively, if you're living in a private residence and need to de-register from Germany yourself, then you should hand in the "Abmeldebestätigung" issued by local authorities.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

I sent an email to the customer service address two days ago but received a reply to open a forum post to get my problem solved. I have a copy of my orders and I can send it to whoever is necessary. Let me know if there is any further information that you need. Thank you for your help!

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Boot101,

please send me your customer number, name and address in a private message. We also need an official document that you are leaving Germany on military orders.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Boot101,

the cancellation has been processed. You'll get a confirmation. Don't forget to return the hardware. You will find the address on the letter.

Regards

Thomas 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!