abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel Contract moving abroad
dmitripavlikov
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Unfortunately, my German is not very good. I hope it is okay that I write in English. 

I left my apartment on 31 March and sent a request (aderegistration certificate and a router device) by mail as I was told in the Vodaphone office in Passau.I already left Germany but I am still being charged.

4 Antworten 4
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello dmitripavlikov,

will you tell us what happened next?

Why do you give the notice in the shop and do not send it via the contact form, as it would be right?

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Grit,

I didn't know how to cancel the contract. So I came to the office and they said that I should send a letter explaining that I'm leaving the country, a deregestration form and a device via mail. That's what I did.

And yesterday I checked my bank account and noticed that I'm still being charged for the internet that I haven't used since the end of March... So I am quite confused what to do next and how to get my money back. Can you please indicate the steps?

Regards
Dmitrii

Grit

Hello dmitripavlikov,

did you send the letter back with the device? If so, this was not a good idea. Device and cancellation must be sent to different addresses.

I'll check to see what the current status is. If I don't find a cancellation from you, the cancellation is valid from now on. The contract will in any case be terminated according to the Telecommunications Act (termination / move + 3 months).

Send me your name, the connection address, your customer number, your date of birth and absolutely the new complete address in a private message. Please contact me again here in the thread.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Grit,

I have sent you all the information.

So you're telling me that I should pay three months extra for the internet I no longer have, right? I did everything exactly as I was told in Passau office. No one told me that I should do this three or more months prior. When I asked about online cancellation, I was told that I must do everything via mail. No mentions of a different adress and I'm not a psysic to know this on my own.

It's very confusing because at this moment everything looks like a scam. I have a deregestration certificate that proves that I do not live in Germany. I have already returned the router and I am not going to pay for those three extra months of nothing.

Regards
Dmitrii