Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

Cancel Contract Moving Overseas
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I will be leaving Germany at the end of August. Obviously, I will no longer need my Cable Internet from Vodafone, so I would like to cancel it. I will deregister from Germany after I know what my physical address will be in the long run in the UK. I will provide the relevant confirmation of this deregistration to ensure timely completion of the contract termination. Please let me know if you need any additional details.

Best,

Bruce

Mehr anzeigen
3 Antworten 3
Moderatorin

Hello blichte1,

we need your exact moving date and your new address for your cancellation. You can use our move page or we can help you and you can send it to me by PN.

Many greetings

Nancy

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Moderatorin

Hello blichte1,

I have good news for you, your removal order has been received by us and has already been processed. Your contract will be terminated with a notice period of 3 months after the Telecommunications Act.

Best regards

Nancy

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Mehr anzeigen
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Nancy,

I am closing my bank account in Germany in a couple of weeks, thus Vodafone will not be able to extract any more payment for cable services I do not need. The letter I received confirming my cancellation does not mention how to pay in advance these unneeded months, so I guess won't.

Bruce

Mehr anzeigen