abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cable Internet & Phone Initial Setup Not Functional
frederics
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I just registered online for a 1000mbits Cable Internet & Phone plan with Vodafone. I have been trying all day to set it up but the router doesn't seem to connect to Vodafone. I know this because the power and WiFi LEDs light up white, but the Internet LED only flashes red. I have tried all versions of unplugging and pluging back in the router as well as a factory reset and connecting from different devices. The results are always the same, the connection is fine, but there is no internet service at all. Unfortunately, I cannot communicate very well with customer service because I do not have good German skills. I'm hoping someone will be able to help so that I don't have to return the router and cancel the contract within the next 14 days. 

Thank You, 

Frederic 

6 Antworten 6
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello frederics,

Welcome to our community.

You have already tested a lot of things very carefully. You probably need help from a technician.

So that I can help you, I need a few details from you. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Then report back here in the thread.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Nancy, 

I have written you a private message with my details. 

Thank you for your help, 

Mark 

Lars

Hello frederics,

I have given the order to the field service. The colleagues will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment. Then please give me feedback here in the post as soon as the colleagues have been with you.

Best regards

Lars

Lars

Hello frederics,

I have given the order to the field service. The colleagues will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an appointment. Then please give me feedback here in the post as soon as the colleagues have been with you.

Best regards

Lars

Hello, 

A technician came today to fix the issue. 

They said that a new cable line needs to be installed and they will call me to make an appointment. 

Will this be covered by Vodafone, or will I have to pay for the new cable line installation? 

Thank you, 

Mark 

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi frederics,

we will cover the costs up to a certain amount and effort.

If the effort is too high or the installation is not technically possible, the order will be cancelled. But the technician on site decides that.

Regards

Stephan