abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CLOSING A CONTRACT HELP
LucaDeFerrari
Youngster
Youngster

Good Morning,

Customer Service asked to open a thread here for seek for advice from english speaker.I am planning to change my address from 1st of January.
Unfortunately in the new place there will NO be the possibility of having Vodafone as a internet provider so I cannot move it.
So I would like to cancel my contract.
How can I do?
Can you please tell me how much is going to cost since I am with you since 27 April 2021 with an option of 250mbit/s (39,99euro a month)?
Thanks

Luca

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello LucaDeFerrari,

you can easily notify us of your move using our online move service. There you enter your new address and the date of your move. If we cannot continue to supply you at your new address, your contract will be terminated with 3 months' notice in accordance with the Telecommunications Act. Your connection will be charged for this period.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Nancy

Hello LucaDeFerrari,

you can easily notify us of your move using our online move service. There you enter your new address and the date of your move. If we cannot continue to supply you at your new address, your contract will be terminated with 3 months' notice in accordance with the Telecommunications Act. Your connection will be charged for this period.

Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!