abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Billing of Giga TV -
ibrahim123
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a huge concern regarding the billing.
When I made the contract I categorically mentioned that I need only the internet. The Vodafone sales person did that contract and then everything was fine until i received giga tv at home, and few weeks later another such box. I donot have a TV and returned the boxes back to vodafone. 

Meanwhilem a Vodafone service provider came to my appartment and I also mentioned it to him that I do not need the TV because I have no connection to a television and he told me that I should simply sent it back and everything will be fine, as mentioned i did that. 

I am billed 90 Euros, for something I have returned back to Vodafone and i never even used it. Not even took it out of the box. I would be grateful if i could get a refund of 90 Euros becasue vodafone just billed me for something i did not even ask for or it is not part of contract i am sure there is some administrative issue and soon will get it sorted out. 

Regards,

Ibrahim Qaisar

city: Nuremberg,germany

5 Antworten 5
Tina
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello ibrahim123,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you. I'll take a look.

Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

Write a short reply here afterwards.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, 

Kindly check your messages, I have sent the details you required in private message. 

Regards,

Tina

Hello ibrahim123,

you have signed the first contract directly in the shop. You are can't to withdraw the contract.

At the second contract (GigaTV Net) a colleague was at your place. Is that right?

Best regards

Tina

Hello. the contract i did directly at the shop was only for the Internet and not giga tv. I do not want to withdraw the internet contract.

I received 2 giga tv devices at my house and when a vodafone representative came to my appartment I said that I wanted to cancel the contract and vodafone representative categorically said that I just need to sent the 2 giga tv devices back and everything will be sorted. 

But then giga tv charges were being deducted from my account. 

So, now I would request that since i did not use giga tv and sent it back therefore I should not pay for the giga tv charges. 

Regards

Ibrahim 

Lars

Hi Ibrahim,

I've had a look at everything now. I found a document from December in which you cancel the TV contract. Unfortunately this was overlooked. I have now corrected this and terminated the contracts retroactively. A written confirmation is on its way to you. The accrued fees will be refunded. Do you have any further questions?

Best regards

Lars