abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Benachrichtigung des neuen Anbieters über das Datum der Vertragsbeendigung ( Terminvorziehung )
HaithemM
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

My german is not good, I will right in english and attach the german translation as well. 

Recently I received the confirmation about my contract cancelation from Vodafone which will be the 16/07/2022.

Before that I signed a contract with another internet provider and back then the cancelation date was different ( 12/12/2022 )

My new internet provider asked me to request from Vodafone to send the new provider the new termination date ( 16/07/2022, this is important in order to make sure the switch occurs on time. Terminvorziehung

Here's the message I received from the new provider: 

" teilen Sie Ihrem Anbieter mit, er möge der Telekom "Terminvorziehung" melden.

Please adise your provider to notify Telekom of the closer change date. The technical term for this is 'Terminvorziehung'. "

Thank you for your help

-----

Hallo,

Vor kurzem habe ich die Bestätigung über meine Vertragskündigung von Vodafone erhalten, die am 16/07/2022 sein wird.

Davor hatte ich einen Vertrag mit einem anderen Internetprovider abgeschlossen und damals war das Kündigungsdatum ein anderes ( 12/12/2022 )

Mein neuer Internetprovider hat mich gebeten, bei Vodafone das neue Kündigungsdatum ( 16.07.2022 ) zu beantragen, dies ist wichtig, damit der Wechsel pünktlich erfolgt. Terminvorziehung

Hier ist die Nachricht, die ich von meinem neuen Anbieter erhalten habe: 

"Teilen Sie Ihrem Anbieter mit, er möge der Telekom "Terminvorziehung" melden.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe

Haithem

6 Antworten 6
Anett
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello HaithemM,

welcome to the community. I would be happy to take a look at the facts. Please tell me which state you are from.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello, 

I live in Berlin. my customer number is: ***

Customer number removed. Please don't post personal data open.

Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. I need to make sure that the new provider is informed about the new switch date to avoid not having internet. 

I'd apprecite your help.

Thank you. 

Haithem

Did you apply for porting your landline number with the new provider? Only then do the providers communicate with each other, because only then is there a regulated change of provider.

Vodafone informed my new provider that the end of the contract and therefore the switch date would be 12/12/2022. In the meantime I canceled my vodafone contract, the new termination date now is the 17/07/2022. 

When I asked the new provider to change the switching date they said the only way to do it is when Vodafone notifies us with the new termincation date of my current contract "Terminvorziehung".

I didn't apply for porting my landline number.

Anett

Hello HaithemM,

please be so kind and send me your data (name, customer number, address and date of birth) via PN, then I will gladly take a look at it.

As soon as the PN is out, please contact me again here in the post.

Best Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!