abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Bad Internet Connection
somu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have renewed my contract a week ago and since the day I am having tremendous problem in my connection. Wifi got too much slower, connection was lost many times. Even I have restarted the modem multiple times but its not helping me out.. Let me know solution for this

Thanks and regards

Somu

4 Antworten 4
Moni_GK
Administrator:in

Hello somu,

what speed can you reach via LAN and WLAN?

How often does the router restart?

Greetings Moni

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
somu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Moni,

Thank you for your message.

I have a connection of 100 MBps. My computer can catch/reach upto 500 Mbps and phones too. 

I switch off the modem once infew days if I am out for more that 2 days. Rest time its always on. But we are receiving really poor connectivity since last week. I am really not happy with the internet performance. 

Hoping for your support in this case.

Thanks and regards

SOMU

Moni_GK

Hello somu,

I would be happy to take a look at the line. Please send me a PN with your customer data (name, address, customer number and date of birth).

Then please contact me again here when you have sent me the data.

Best regards

Moni

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello somu,

permanent failures are not visible at the connection. Can you please describe the problem in more detail? How exactly does the problem manifest itself, is it possible to access the modem in case of a failure and does the LED on the modem change in case of a failure?

Best regards Fred