abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ausreise aus dem Land
AddYourNameHere
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
Ich war heute im Vodafone-Shop, um zu versuchen, meinen Vertrag zu kündigen, aber sie haben mich informiert, dass sie dort nichts lösen können.
Ich habe einen 24-monatigen Vertrag über Internet + TV + Handy, aber wegen Visa-Problemen muss ich Deutschland verlassen und nach Brasilien zurückkehren.
Also muss ich wissen, wie die Vertragsauflösung erfolgen soll?
Ich werde kein Bankkonto mehr in Deutschland haben, wenn ich gehe, also will ich alles vorher gelöst haben.
Ich werde am 31. Januar 2019 gehen, also, wenn ich gehe, wird es noch 12 Monate geben, denke ich an den Vertrag.
Lassen Sie mich wissen, wenn weitere Informationen benötigt werden.
Danke.

Edit: Beitrag von DSL zu Kabel verschoben.

23 Antworten 23

I'll speak in english since it seems we have a communication issue right now.

I'm pretty sure the contract says that termination notice should be given in 3 months in advance. So here I am, giving the notice that in 3 months I'll not be in Germany anymore, no bank account, nothing.

So I'm asking for a solution where I can give back the Vodafone hardwares and pay the debt if I break the contract. It's that simple. I'm not in any moment saying I don't think I should pay, I'm not stupid.

You said that notice can only be given after I leave the country, this makes no sense, because how I'll pay for something if I'm not here anymore? And then I said, just like I did for my work, and landlord, I gave the notice in three months in advance that I'm leaving.

So I need a solution where I can pay my debts before leaving Germany, it could come in the last payment of January, no problem, I just want to leave the country without a debt with Vodafone.

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi AddYourNameHere,

no, that's not true. The period begins with the day of the move out and amounts to 3 months. So if you move out on 31.01.2019, the 3 months start. Even if you inform us about this 6 months in advance, it will be arranged this way.  

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Ok, I find it really odd that the notice is given after leaving, since I gave notice for everything else before, but I'm not here to argue about that.

As I said, I just need to understand how I should proceed to pay what will be left of my contract, before leaving. On 31.01.2019 I'll be far away from Germany, so I want to pay before that date.

I have the internet modem, the TV hardware, both I need to return somehow, right?

So please, enlight me on how this process works, otherwise we'll get nowhere.

- How can I calculate what should be paid?

- How can I return the hardwares?

- Do I need to send a letter?

- How can I pay for the debt before leaving? Specially if my bank account will already be closed in February.

From what I read here in the forum, it seems that I don't need to pay the DSL+TV since when I leave Vodafone can't provide me this service anymore, but I saw a topic where this is not true for Mobile. So how does it works?

I'm a happy Vodafone customer, and I want to have this planned before January. Can you help me on that matter?

I'll emphasize this: I don't want to leave open debts in Germany, I know I made a compromise with Vodafone and I want to solve in the best way for both parts.

Thanks.

Thomas

Hi AddYourNameHere,

we can process the cancellation directly here for you. You will get a confirmation when the contract ends and where to send the hardware.

You can transfer the monthly basic fees as a one-time payment. However, it must then be ensured that no additional costs are caused. However, this is only an emergency solution. The contracts have to be paid monthly until the actual end.

Please make a post for the mobile phone contract. I am the wrong contact person for this.  

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your response.

Please make a post for the mobile phone contract. I am the wrong contact person for this.  

Sure, will do it.

we can process the cancellation directly here for you. You will get a confirmation when the contract ends and where to send the hardware.

I see. Sounds good to me.

> You can transfer the monthly basic fees as a one-time payment. However, it must then be ensured that no additional costs are caused. However, this is only an emergency solution. The contracts have to be paid monthly until the actual end.

So I would do a one-time payment for the cancellation fee(like I was cancelling in january), but the next months(november, december, january) would be paid monthly like usual. Did I understood it correctly?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have read here in the forum, people in a similar situation of moving to a country where Vodafone can't provide the DLS+Tv service, there would be no fee. That's what I understood from the law you sent as well.

Thanks for your patience Thomas, looking forward to your response.

Thomas

Hi AddYourNameHere,

it's not a fee we charge. The contract runs for 3 months after the move and has to be paid as well. There is no other solution. Please note that you have to withdraw your direct debit authorization in January. After that the amounts for the remaining 3 months have to be transferred.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I see, makes sense, no problem.

Just tell me what are the next steps and I send all the information you need.

I would like to guarantee that I have the letter for hardware return before end of january, so I can post it in the office in time 🙂

Thanks again for the help.

Thomas

Hi AddYourNameHere,

we process the cancellation now and you will receive all information within the next few days.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I already left Germany, received the cancellation letter back in november and I sent back all the equipments to Vodafone on February. I cancelled my bank account in February, but got one last charge from Vodafone of 64,97 euros, and I checked my customer account and saw it was related to the internet and tv for February.

I want to make sure everything is cancelled and I don't have anything else in debt with Vodafone.

It's weird because I just received an email from Vodafone telling me to sign a Mobile number to get a discount in my account.

I can send you a copy of the abmeldebestatigung as well.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Hi AddYourNameHere,

as already written and confirmed, the contract ends on 01.05.2019. Until then, payment must still be made. So you will get more invoices for March and April.

Regards

Thomas