abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Ausgaben in Rechnung
Rajaguru
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Team, 

Kundennummer: ***

Vorname: ***
Nachname: ***

I am sorry to start in English because I don't know to write fluently in German.
I lived few months in Germany and I have used Vodafone Kabel for the internet during that time. After that, I have moved to my home country India on November 2018. I was not able to handover the device to Vodafone because I left Germany on a personal emergency. I also stopped using Vodafone services after 29-Nov-2018. But, still I am getting payment bills for internet usage. 

I am ready to pay the bill amount the 2018 November month and I am also willing to pay the amount for the device. Since, I am in India now, I am not able to contact Vodafone customer care via phone number. I have attached my de-registration (abmeldebestätigung) certificate from the local town hall of Germany. Please refer the attachement to understand my current resident status in Germany.

The bill amount currently showing is 590, 26 EUR which I cannot afford to pay now. But I can pay the device cost 100,00 EUR and the bill amount of 13,18 EUR. Can you please help with resolving my query? 

It would be great, if someone can reply on English. My sincere aplologies for not wrinting this in German.

*** Edit by mav1976: @Rajaguru, I delete your personal data. ***

5 Antworten 5
Ines75
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hello @Rajaguru , 

if you move abroad, you can cancel the contract with a shorter notice period. But you have to cancel and to prove, that you move abroad. You wrote, that you have sent the deregistration.  Thats good. When was your cancellation? This date is important, because the contract ends "date of cancellation + 3 month"! For this time you have to pay.  This is a decision by law... And also the costs for your device. 

Regards, Ines

Hello Ines, 

Thank you for the response.

I was struggling with the my personal issues after moving to India. So, I couldn't able to cancel the contract immediately. I had a chance to initiate my cancel request only on 07-Feb-2019. Two days back I have received the bill from Vodafone via post to my Indian address. They are asking me to pay the bill before 16-Jun-2019. I am fine to pay the money for the period of "date of cancellation + 3 months". But, the total amount is still not convincing to me. I have attached the bill in this message, please have a look. They are asking me to pay for the damages (311,30 EUR) and debt collection cost (70,20 EUR) as well. I can only afford to pay the monthly rental for all these months plus the cost for the device (100 EUR). Can you please check with your billing team and get the confirmation on the final payment amount?

Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Rajaguru,

unfortunately, we cannot help you here, because the outstanding amounts have already been assigned to a collection agency.

If you want to make payment arrangements, this is only possible through the collection agency.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hello Stephan, 

Thanks for the reply. 

Since, I am in India now how can collection agency reach me? 

How do I contact the collection agency? is there any phone number or email address I can reach out? 

Stephan

Hi Rajaguru,

I don't know how exactly they managed to find you. The debt collection agencies probably have some options for that.

The contact possibilities for the debt collection agency should be found in the letter.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!