abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Auftrag activation
JolaN
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi all,

I'm moving to Germany in <2 weeks and I have purchased a Vodafone DSL package. I'm struggling to understand the next steps to get my DSL up and running.

- I got the contract where they mention to use the link www.unitymedia.de/benutzerkonto/registrieren. This page keeps giving an error.

- By phone support, my Kundennummer is not recognised. I suspect because it's not activated on the above point?

- On the DSL-Auftrag hinzufuegen it asks for an online activation number which I don't have. 

- Lastly, the router seems to have been sent to the Geshaeftkunden. Any idea what this meean?

Thanks a lot!

DSL-Vertrag hinzufügen

1 Antwort 1
MichaM
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @JolaN,

Welcome aboard 

Sorry you've had trouble trying to register your broadband package.

We can surely sort this out.

a.

Registering: The registration site has only recently been updated to make things easier for you if you selected one of our Red Internet&Phone Cable packages.

In this case, the link you received has just now gone out of use. Sorry, we should have told you.

Red I&P Cable is a product of its own and not identical with the Red I&P DSL(!) packages.

Please go to MeinVodafone on www.vodafone.de and

* select "Jetzt registrieren"

* select "Mit Deinen Vertragsdaten"

* select "Kabel-Produkte (Nur NRW, BW, Hessen)

=> There, you can register your Customer account number or Kundennummer

b.

Online registration code: If you opted for Red Internet&Phone Cable, you don't need an online registration code. This code is only relevant when you choose a DSL package.

c.

Your router: Did you sign up as our Business customer ("Geschäftskunden" in German) and did you give a different address for dispatching the router?

In any case, I will gladly help and check where your router was sent to.

Please write me a personal message and include

* Your customer account number

* The region or Bundesland you want the service installed (Baden Wuerttemberg, Hesse, Northrhine Westphalia or different)

* the link to your comment

Regards

Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!