abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Assistance with Cable connection and contract.
SaPo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, I have couple of queries.

First, It is the timeof my contract where I can choose to RED 50 or RED 200. I tired reaching English customer care to inform my decuision but unable to reach at the end. Can some one help me here?

Second, due to the poor signal from the Vodafone router, I would like to make use of a new repeater or Mesh network. Can I buy any Mesh or repeater from the market and use with the exisitng Cabel without any issues? Any suggestion are welcom. 

Cheers

5 Antworten 5
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi SaPo,

so you want to change to 50 MBit/s for 29,99 Euro per month, after the first year, correct?

What do you exactly mean with poor signal. Do you have problems with the connection in general or is just the wifi-signal of our router too weak?

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
SaPo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Stephan,

Thanks for the reply. 

Yes, I would like to switch to 50 MBit/s for 29,99 Euro per month, after the first year

Eversince I have had my connection, the internet goes down at least 3-4 hours a day. Since I was away during the Covid, I did not get to consult you guys in thi regard. In general, the net goes down randomly and I will have to wait some hours even after restarting the modem.  I mean, even now, my  internet has been down for the last 16 hours. When ever I reach customer care, they send over a the guy who does nothing but run some tests on a device an says 'alles gut' and leaves. I cannot communicate with him as he does not understand English and do not speak German. This is one reason I am downgrading the connection. I request you to fix this and this lack of connection has caused my good damage. Please check and get this fixed.

Wallace
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

Your tariff change to the 50MBit/s will take place on 06.11.20.

Because of the problems with the line I would like to send you a technician on site, because there are too many timeouts. Do you agree with a technician assignment and can you provide access to the house system? What is the best telephone number to call to make an appointment?

Regarding COVID-19: Are you in quarantine or are there symptoms in your household that indicate COVID-19?

Regards

Wallace

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
SaPo
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Wallace,

Thanks for updating the tariff. I would appreite if you an send over a technician. But the problem has been this, the technician who comes is checks if the problem exisits at the point of time, but like I mentioned I cannot time the connection drop. So, last couple of time, the technician just walked in, said no problem with connection and walked out.

I would like to schdule an appoinement for this Firday, 6th November at 1030-1100. Also, Can I request and English speaking technician, it can definetly make my life east!  

I can confirm that my family and I are not under quaratine and show any covid related symptoms. I would like to assume the same is confirmed with the technicain too. Thank you. 

Claudia

Hello SaPo,

I made the task for the technician, he will call you to make the appointment.

Kind regards,

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!