abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Assistance needed to cancel internet- cable-contract
Rafael03
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

Usually I would go to a Vodafone store to sort this out, but due to the current corona-situation everything is closed in Bremen. My apologies as my skills of the German language are quite poor, so I hope it is okay to do this in English.

I will move out soon from my flat and for what I could find online - "transfer of owership" for internet-cable is not possilble. Fortunatelly, my contract is reaching 2 years so I would like to cancel it. Could someone from Vodafone kindly assist me on this matter?

Super thanks! and regards,

rafael

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi Rafael03,

please try the link to the contact form.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You'll need to send a cancellation notice in German language to Vodafone - either using the contact form or using postal mail. Keep in mind that there's mostly a 3 months notice period to the end of the 24 months term - in case you missed that already, your contract has automatically extended for another 12 months.

And a move does not automatically constitute a right for a premature cancellation - this is only granted in case the contractually agreed services cannot be served at the new location with a 3 months period starting by the day of the relocation notice but not before the day of your move. If the contractually agreed services can be served at the new location, the contract will move - no matter if there are other services at that new location available.

Thanks for the reply reneromann,

Concerning the dates  of  my contract, accordinly to the info on my  onlime Vodafone account: 

Vertragsbeginn: 14.09.2020 --> (it started in at the same date in 2019 not sure why it says 2020)

Frühestmögliches Vertragsende:14.09.2021--> So it seems it is okay for me to cancel under the proper law of the 2 years contract, right? I also am ahead of the 3 months notification.

Letztmöglicher Kündigungseingang bis: 02.08.2021

I did go to the link, contact form, you have provided. But there I only find options to send the request for the termination of the contract for DSL and mobile (pic attached).  Am I missing something?

Thomas

Hi Rafael03,

please try the link to the contact form.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

Cool, thanks for this other link. I was able to send the form. Now I will just wait for the Vodafone reply. I will keep you posted.

Cheers,

rafael