abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Any alternative cheap offer please!
satish_a
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

Hello,

My contract is Kabel 100 Mbps for 34.99 €/month and I am a customer since Oct 2013.

I cancelled my contract and its going to end by 14.06.2019. Meanwhile I am offered same 100 Mbps speed internet with €19.99 for 12 months (34.99 for 12-24 months) to stay back as customer.

However I would like to ask you, if there are any cheap offers with less speed (25 or 50 Mbps would do fro me) you could offer me.

Kindly let me know. thanks.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello satish_a,

the prices on the Internet are for new customers. You have to see which ones are available for existing customers (customer portal). However, we cannot make you any special offers here. This can only be done by phone by contacting the phone number in the cancellation letter. I'm afraid, however, that they can only advise you in the local official language (German).

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Grit

Hello satish_a,

the prices on the Internet are for new customers. You have to see which ones are available for existing customers (customer portal). However, we cannot make you any special offers here. This can only be done by phone by contacting the phone number in the cancellation letter. I'm afraid, however, that they can only advise you in the local official language (German).

Regards

Grit

Hello Grit,

thanks for response and suggestions.

OK seems no way now, I have to move from KD as planned and enjoy with new supplier ;).

Have a nice day. 

Tina

Hello satish_a,

We've shown you a way. Too bad it's not an option for you. As your request is solved, I will close this thread now.

Best regards

Tina