abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Advertisement does not match with offer
Pablo_Schencman
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

I’m currently a client from your company and I would like to upgrade my internet speed to 1000 Mbit/s as stated on the advertisement you sent me (attached to this message).

Earlier today I contacted the phone number listed there the representative not only didn’t adapt the monthly fee to reflect the new VAT regulation but (to my surprise) she informed me that the price would be 44,99€.

I would like that you respect the price that you promote or please inform me where should I send my written notice to terminate my contract.

6 Antworten 6
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

As the note on top says: All prices on the website still include 19% VAT. But the reduced price with 16% VAT will be invoiced, thus your invoice will be lower than the contractual price.

And as the reduced VAT will be reverted at the end of this year, it's ok to not promote the lower but the later on "higher" price with the 19% VAT as long as the invoices are correct.

Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Pablo_Schencman,

have you ever looked into your customer portal, which tariffs are offered to you there and if it is included? When did you receive this flyer?

Otherwise I can also have a look. For this I would need your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message.

Afterwards, please contact me again here in the thread.

Best regards
Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Mokona
Datenguru
Datenguru

Did anyone notice that this is a flyer that offers CableMax, which was a special offer for a limited time. Since the time is over it's normally not possible to switch to this offer. The price you got listet in the phone call with the customer support sounds like a normal upgrade price that anyone would have to pay if they upgrade their contract.

But you can't take a limited time offer after it ran out. Sorry to say this but you should have acted earlier.

Tina

Hello Pablo,

since you already have a contract with us, we can only offer you the tariff at these conditions (44,99 €). The price of 19,99 € in the first 12 months is only for new customers.

Best regards

Tina

Hello Tina,

Thank you for your answer.

The flyer came to my address with my name printed on it and it doesn't say that the price applies only to "new clients".

Please let me know to whom should I address the letter to terminate my contract.

Best, Pablo

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Pablo_Schencman,

if you want to cancel a product, you can do it via this link.

Regards

Stephan