abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Adressänderung
hardeep
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Auch unsere Postanschrift hat sich in den letzten Monaten geändert, als wir in eine neue Wohnung gezogen sind, und wir haben den Vodafone-Shop besucht und unsere neue Einwohnerkarte mit der neuen Adresse gezeigt, und es wurde uns mitgeteilt, dass sich unsere Adresse geändert hat, aber als wir bemerkten, dass im Konto immer noch die alte Adresse angezeigt wird, lassen Sie es mich wissen wie können Sie die Adresse sofort ändern

Grüße
Hardeep

Also our postal address is changed past many months we moved to new apartment,and we visited vodafone shop and shown our new resident card with new address and were told our address is changed,but noticing in account still shown old adress,let me know how can you change address immediately

Regards
Hardeep

shop and shown our new resident card with new address and were told our address is changed,but noticing in account still shown old adress,let me know how can you change address immediately

Regards
Hardeep

1 Antwort 1
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello

congratulations on your new home. Unfortunately we can not just change the postal address. The whole connection has to move with you. That's why we have our relocation service, which you must use.

I also see that you are reporting a fault. Unfortunately, this cannot be processed at the moment, as you have not yet reported a move and the connection is therefore not running at the current address, but at the old one. You will have to wait for the move to take place.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!