abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Additional Digital Recorder and International Portuguese Cable
Lokuso
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have just now gotten access to the mein kabel portal to check your invoices and you are charging me 2 times for the same thing when I only use it once. My customer number is ***. Please remove the extra digital recorder which I have received and not opened. I thought it was for in case the other failed and remove the extra international Portuguese connection. 

They are under the Vertragsnummer:***

Please help me,

Thanks

Alexandre

Community-Team: Removed personal data

11 Antworten 11
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Lokuso,

welcome to our Community.

For a closer look I need some information from you. Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

Already sent you a private message a couple of days ago,

Thanks

Stephan

Hi Lokuso,

thanks for your pm.

As I can see you have two TV-contracts with DVRs and the Portuguese channels since January.

Unfortunately we can't remove the second contract that easily. We can only terminate this contract at the end of the term.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi,

I also want to change my contract of 400 mbits/s 

It said I could try for 1 year at the same price and then change after one year to a lower speed. Can I also change this topic and cancel the second receiver and portuguese cable channel ?

Please let me know. 

Thanks

Thomas

Hi Lokuso,

what bandwidth would you like to switch to? We can cancel the additional recorder with the Portuguese TV package at the end of the term.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas,

What the available bandwidths and how much difference in price would it make for my case? Could you please kindly clarify?

I would like to remove this second Portuguese channel and recorder as soon as possible. When will be the effective date when it can be terminated? I am currently paying for something I do not use... which is a shame that you do not allow to change at the moment...

Thank you

Thomas

Hi Lokuso,

you can switch to the following bandwidths.

Internet & Phone 200 39,99 Euro/month

Internet & Phone 100 34.99 Euro/month

Internet & Phone 50 29.99 Euro/month.

We have processed the cancellation. You will also receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas.

So Currently I am paying 49,99€ for the 400 mbit option, correct ? If so I would like to switch to the 

Internet & Phone 200 39,99 Euro/month - 200 mbits of internet speed is enough for me. Is there a way to remove the Phone option and pay less ? I do not use the phone (festnetz) at all...

So, you were able to cancel my second Portuguese channel and digital receiver ? I will no longer pay for those ? If so, thank you very much for being able to change it. Much appreciated.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Thomas

Hi Lokuso,

the phones Flat can not be removed. It is part of the tariff.

The cancellation for the TV contract is processed. However, we are bound to a term and it can not be terminated immediately. You will receive a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas