abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Adding service without permission
Abhishekf11
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I wanted to use vodafone hotspot flat. So i filled a form online but as i gave the wrong address i called support. They told me as i gave the wrong address it wont be started so he asked me to book another account with him. So i did the same. Now when i cheked m account i found out u have credited my account twice with different ids for vodafone flat service. So i called again to tesolve my problem . That guy instead to solve my problem started telling me about other service and now i find GigaTV bull*** added to my account which i never agrred with, WHat the hell you guys want with me. I am ust a student . I dont even have money to pay for all your bull*** . what the hell this company is trying to do. I literally cried today. Why u r runing my accounts for services neither can i afford nor i am using. Please anyone help me out. What can i do

Regads,

Abhishek

EDIT @Abhishekf11 Changed board.

12 Antworten 12
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Abhishekf11,

cheer up, if it's any consolation, we'll fix this.

Have you already cancelled your unwanted contracts via our contact form? Please send me your customer number(s), name, date of birth and address by private message and then report again here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Abhishekf11
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I took a vodafone hotspot flat contract on 30 oct 2018 online but i filled the wrong address. So i called the vodafone helpline number and asked him to resolve my problem. He has not been read to read. so i did. But in november i got charged with two different hotspot flat account while i was not even using one. SO i called the helpline number again but instead of listening to my problem he started telling me about some gigatv plan. Just to be polite i have been charged for another. I terminated the contract in the given option. I ma studeny and i do not even have to pay money for. I am just surviving on the part time jobs.I do not have money and i am being charged again and again for these things. SOmoeone told me to come here and post my complaint. You always record the phone calls you can even check what i am telling is truth. Someone please help me out. I just want to cancel all my contracts and do not want to sign up for this. Just tell me what i need to do

Edit: delete the attachment with personal data

My moderator replied some days ago regarding my problem and was going to help e resolve it.as i was travelling i couldn't check it. But now she is not active since few days can i new moderator help me out. I seriously need some help

Edit:  There is no need to open another thread if you already have an existing one that is still accessible.  I have merged the two threads. Please refer and adhere to the board rules.  Thanks.

To be precise, @Nancy replied 16 days ago offering you her assistance.

Please bear in mind that the moderators are not online 24/7 and also have other duties.  You might also consider that moderators do have days off at times and/or be on annual/sick leave.

I am sure that @Nancy will get back to you at her earliest convenience.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

she  replied on 4-12-2018. I was travelling at that moment. I just got back yesterday its 16 days including today. I m sorry that i wasn't available at that time, but on the first plae i didn't caused this problem either. I just need to resolve it. I understand and will wait for her. But i just wanted to make sure that she will be back or not. That's all.

Anett

Hello Abhishekf11,

thank you for your PN and your data. We would terminate the wrongly booked Flat retroactively as a gesture of goodwill. The too much paid money you get then refunded.

We can also revoke the Giga TV Net Box as a gesture of goodwill. The second hotspot flat, which you have used, can only be cancelled at the end of the term. There is no reason for an immediate termination.

Let me know if you agree.

Regards

Anett

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks for replying. Just one thing will i be returned the money which have been charged for Gigatv box?. Also about the vodafone flat that i am using at moment, i just want it to cancel from next month. I know that it has a 28 days notice period so i want to cancel it from january. Thanks for replying and helping me out. Seriously thank you. 

Thomas
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Abhishekf11,

the Giga TV app is also finished. You will get a credit automatically. The Hotspotflat ends on 23.01.2019. That's all done so far. You will also get a confirmation.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Thanks a lot for helping me out. I agree to what u said. Please confirm it.