abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Adding Kabel contract to my Vodafone account
SD1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

need your help here.

i have recently changed my Vodafone contract from DSL to Kabel. But I am not able to see this in my Vodafone account login. Even when I try to add this it was asking for activation code which I didn't receive it. I have also tried with other option via email . But somehow this doesn't work for me. Can you please help me?

thank you

SD

5 Antworten 5
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Which federal state are you from? In the area of VFW / ex-UM (North Rhine-Westphalia, Hessen, Baden Württemberg) you have to add your contract to MeinVodafone, stating the federal state, customer number, zip code and date of birth. There is also an extra button for this.

SD1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thank you

We are from BW ( Baden Württemberg)

i have tried with DOB ( date of birth) but it was telling me that entered DOB wrong. How we should we fix this? Do you need my contract details?

Since I'm just a customer like you, I don't have access to your customer account. Take a look at the order confirmation received, all data including the stored date of birth should be listed there. Otherwise you will unfortunately have to wait for a mod from VFW, but this can take a few days.

Ida
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi SD1

Have you looked at your order confirmation yet? Could your request be clarified in the meanwhile?

If not, send a PM:

full name

full address

date of birth

customer number

Please write here again as soon as the PM ist out.

Best regards

Ida

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
SD1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Dear,

sorry for the delay.

i have sent you the details in the private message. Can you please check and revert me back?

your help is appreciated.

thank you