abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Access my NAS from outside
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello, i have a standard contract of internet (incl. phone and tv) via cable. it can't connect when i attemp to access my NAS from outside.  I have tried IPv4 and IPv6. is my ip address not independently or other reasons. any suggestion for me to resolve the problem? than you so much.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

ok, i see., thank you very much.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

17 Antworten 17
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello luping,

what is your modem, what is your NAS and how is it connected to the modem? Does the network communication with the NAS work? What have you tried so far?

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

i connect my NAS directly to CH7466CE (contract incl.) and it is working perfectly in my home network environment. i have setup CH7466CE port forwarding, it is can't connect to  both  IPv4 or IPv6 address of CH7466CE's WAN address. i don't know whether i have described clearly.  best regard!

luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Edit; deleted your personal data 🙂 

Regards

Tobias

Tobias

Hey,

well, did you try the bridgemode? Enables IPv4 only, maybe the IPv6 / ds-lite just create that problem on your side?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

where is the bridge mode option? the router setup menus can't found the option.  whether should i need to configure a wifi router behind the CH7466CE if it is caused by the reason? thank you attention.

Hello,

you can find the Bridge-Mode option on my vodafone portal, but you need to disable wifi option before you can enable Bridge-Mode. 

Yes you need your own router, because after you have enabled BM the CH7466CE acts as a modem.

Tobias

Hey,

as @RobertP already say, you could enable that via customerservicecenter. You dont have to disable the wifi option, because its just a test 🙂 When it works (it should..), we could disable it 😉

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
luping
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

do i have to wait 7 day to test the bridge mode when i turn off the homespot?

homespot.PNG

pRo-Marco

Hey luping,

yeah, that's the time needed to deactivate the option Smiley (traurig)

Viele Grüße

Marco

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!