abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Abmeldung
aminbens
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Vodafone team, 

I have moved outside of Germany and would like to terminate the contract with Vodafone. 

I have already sent an email and the support team asked me to send the deregistration form abmeldung which I did, but then I did not receive any confirmation from you that the contract is terminated.

To me, It does not seem like you have processed my cancellation because I still got a charge for the month of March.

can you please send me proof of cancellation of my contract? 

Thank you very much. 

Amin

Support ticket number is 

[T2020022402JLS010Z65336226]

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello aminbens,

we have received your cancellation and your contract will be terminated in accordance with the Telecommunications Act as of 24.05.2020. You will be charged for this period.

The WLAN cable router must be returned to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Nancy

Hello aminbens,

I'm happy to help you. Have you checked your customer portal to see if your cancellation confirmation is there? If you move abroad, your contract will be terminated with a notice period of 3 months from the date of the move according to the German Telecommunications Act. Until then you will be charged the basic fee.

Best regards

Nancy

Hey Nancy, thank you for your answer, I, unfortunately, did not have access to the customer portal and don't know how to access it. I understand now that according to the German Telecommunications Act. it will take three months for my contract to be terminated. does that mean that the month of April is going to be the last month I am going to be billed? I was confused because I did not receive a cancellation confirmation in my email so I don't know if Vodafone proceeded my cancellation or not. 

Thank you for your answer

Nancy

Hello aminbens,

if you like, I can also take a look at your customer data. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message. Afterwards, please report here in the thread again.  

Best regards

Nancy

Thank you Nancy, I have sent you a private message : smileyhappy:

Nancy

Hello aminbens,

I also need your old and new address for the comparison via PN. You can find your customer number on your bank statement or invoice.

Best regards

Nancy

thanks you for the tip. I have done that and sent you my details over a private message 🙂 

Nancy

Hello aminbens,

we have received your cancellation and your contract will be terminated in accordance with the Telecommunications Act as of 24.05.2020. You will be charged for this period.

The WLAN cable router must be returned to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
c/o DHL Paket
Am Tower 222
90475 Nürnberg

Best regards

Nancy

I missed the part where I will have to return the router. do I need to write anything on top of the box (information that links it to my account) or are you going to be able to tell that it is my router? Thank you.

Nancy

Hello aminbens,

you can write your name on it as sender. Otherwise, the device will be assigned to your data based on the Mac address.

Do you have further questions?

Best regards
Nancy