Internet, Telefon & TV über Kabel

AWFUL service and processes
Daten-Fan

I have moved houses and switched from Cable to DSL. After many attempts (3 in fact) and months delay (3+ months waiting) I finally got my DSL working. Then I got a 100eur charge for my old cable box. I emailed asking how to send it back do I need to print a retrn slip and what address to send and got no reply. I tried calling and not a SINGLE person could speak to me in english, I speak some german (not great) and they were SO RUDE kept hanging up and changing me to another person that was no help. I asked to speak to a manager and was told NO and hung up on. WORST service I have ever experienced for any kind of contract all over the world. Embarrasement to Vodafone. I want my 100 euro refunded, and I want an address and details for sendind the cable box back. 

Mod. Edit: @Lisa02  Moved to the right board.

Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello Lisa,

welcome to our community. Nice to see you.

Send the cable router to the following address:

Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH

c/o DHL Paket

Am Tower 22

290475 Nürnberg

Unfortunately we cannot send you a return receipt. 

As soon as you have sent the package, contact us here again after 5 to 7 days and Send me the following informations in a private message:

full name

date of birth

address

customer number

I will check if the device has arrived.   

Best regards

Tina

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Thanks for your pn.

We have received the device. The feewill be refunded within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

Best regards

Tina

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen