abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

A copy of the contract
DariaKameneva
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I found out that I apparently lost my own copy of the contract for Kabel Deutschland, is it possible to request a copy to be sent to me again?

Regards,

Daria

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You might have a look at the "Mein Kabel" self-service portal - there is an item called "Meine Dokumente" (My documents) that contains all the documents that have been sent to you in the last 12 months - in case you made your contract in that time, the information should be there.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You might have a look at the "Mein Kabel" self-service portal - there is an item called "Meine Dokumente" (My documents) that contains all the documents that have been sent to you in the last 12 months - in case you made your contract in that time, the information should be there.

@reneromann , thanks, I checked there and what I can find is the document called "Auftrag" and tbh as a not so good German speaker I am not sure if this is the document I'm looking for 😄 I am expecting something called Vertrag. Do you know if there is a difference?

That should be the one that you are looking for.

That "Auftrag" can be translated as "Request for a contract" or in that case it is more likely to be understood as reply to your request for a contract.

Got it, thanks a lot!

Tina
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello DariaKameneva,

I already have your customer data. Do you want the copy by e-mail? If so, send me your email address in a private message.

Best regards

Tina

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi DariaKameneva,

I placed your mailaddress in your customer data. You'll get a message to verify your address.

After done so, please respond here again. Thanks.

Regards

Stephan

Thanks, it's done now.

Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi DariaKameneva,

I'll send you another copy of your contract. Btw. the document you found in your customer portal was the right one. Smiley (zwinkernd)

Not bad for a "not so good German speaker". Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

Stephan