it is 15 days I am telling I was at home from 17 to 20 as requested to me

my wife and my son were at home also and before that time

the technician is a LIAR

He did not come

Thanks for helping and continuing joking me

I shall delete the contract, I will no more be a customer of such a company 

Re: 99,50€ and noone explain me why

Hi medicol,

i just wrote the facts on the ticket for now. If you can disprove that, of course it looks different. So you were there and the technician put it wrong in the order. In this case the lump sum would not be justified.

Regards

Thomas

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas (and Stephan),

1st let me tell you thanks for writing me in English and for giving me a clear statement after 3 emails where nothing was clear from technical service. I truly appreciate it.

Let mention that I always stated that I was at home in the period technician should came and Vodafone never considered my words. NEVER. Simply skipped like never written: customer must shut up and pay.

You are mentioning disproval.

How can I disprove that technician never came? I can only tell that I was at home with my family. Normally when people are waiting for a technician do not invite guests to be used as witness in case technician do not come and moreover he charge a bill.

Let me ask you, can Vodafone prove that its technician came?

I asked to see the report of the technician and till now no one furnished it to me. Why?

Technical service sent me emails, no one has a name and surname, everyone anonymous (it is normal to use nickname in forum so I am not referring to you). Such a braveheart.

It is pretty clear to me that no one at Vodafone side is interested to even understand what happened.

I have no other weapons than cancel the contract (and change mobile operator for SIM I have)

Hi medicol,

i think you got me wrong. Based on the previous description of you, I'm convinced that the technician didn't completely leave the truth in the ticket. Therefore, the lump sum will be credited back to your customer account.

Regards

Thomas

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreib uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.

Netzwerkforscher

Thank you Thomas,

unfortunatly last official email from Vodafone is the one received on Sunday 17.3.2019 from Technischer.Kundenservice@KabelDeutschland.de

telling me NO.

Of course, they will never admit they fault.

In case you think I can write an email to some special email address please letme know

Kind Regards

Highlighted

Hi medicol,

why do you want to write another mail? The lump sum will be credited to your account and it should be done.

Regards

Thomas

Netzwerkforscher

Hi Thomas,

if you tell me so I shall wait April invoice and report here.

Thanks and regards

Hi medicol,

we can wait until the next invoice is made.

Grüße

Thomas

Netzwerkforscher

in March invoice there is no re-fund

that is why I wrote April

Hi medicol,

you'll see that on the bill in April.

Regards

Thomas