abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

99,50€ and noone explain me why
medicol
App-Professor
App-Professor

Hello,
I had problem with my Internet connection: once/twice per day Internet became interrupted, after 15 min again ok
So that after same situation last a week I called the technical service: they fixed me a meeting with a technician
I waited him at home during all the window time callcenter fixed but no one came.
In next invoice Vodafone charged me 99,50€ for Servicepauschale für Endgeräteeinstellung und / oder Fehleranalyse
I called Vodafone, I asked why should I pay that amount and of course I asked money back.
After 10 day I received this answer: Die Abrechnung über den Einsatz des Technikers ist korrekt. Die Kosten für die Servicepauschale können wir Ihnen nicht erstatten
They did not explain me why should I pay as so that I asked again why and I asked the report of the technician.
This is the answer I got:
Unsere Servicepauschale von 99,50 Euro umfasst nur diese Punkte:
- die Anfahrt.
- bis zu 45 Minuten Arbeitszeit für Störungseingrenzung und Fehlerbehebung.
- das Beschaffen, Liefern und Montieren von Kleinmaterial (keine Verstärker).
- das Einpegeln des vorhandenen Verstärkers.
- das Einstellen unserer Geräte bzw. Ihres Fernsehers.
- und wenn der KD nicht vor Ort anzutreffen ist.
Ist this an answer?
Again they have not answered me why they charged me.
The technician was not in my hause, why should I pay for point first four points? This are classical problem at Vodafone side
I have not a contract for TV so what for 5th point?
I was at home and techician did not came, what for 6th point?
I answered asking clarification and and I got these answers

um Ihr Anliegen zu bearbeiten, haben wir versucht Sie anzurufen. Wir versuchen es weiter.
Oder Sie melden sich kostenlos unter 0800 52 666 25.

rufen Sie uns bitte kostenlos unter 0800 52 666 25 an. Wir haben Sie nicht erreicht. Für Ihr Anliegen brauchen wir noch mehr Infos.

Why Vodafone is liying? no one called me.

Why should I spend again 30 min waiting someone answer me at technical service someone does know anything I need to explain again all and for sure he has no answer?

Why they are not making me the question via email?

I start to think that with this type of Kundenservice absolutly not customer oriented only solution is delete the contract for Kabel 200 Mbit/s

22 Antworten 22

it is 15 days I am telling that no one technician came

it is 15 days I am telling that no one technician rang my bell

it is 15 days I am telling I was at home from 17 to 20 as requested to me

my wife and my son were at home also and before that time

the technician is a LIAR

He did not come

Thanks for helping and continuing joking me

I shall delete the contract, I will no more be a customer of such a company 

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi medicol,

i just wrote the facts on the ticket for now. If you can disprove that, of course it looks different. So you were there and the technician put it wrong in the order. In this case the lump sum would not be justified.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Thomas (and Stephan),

1st let me tell you thanks for writing me in English and for giving me a clear statement after 3 emails where nothing was clear from technical service. I truly appreciate it.

Let mention that I always stated that I was at home in the period technician should came and Vodafone never considered my words. NEVER. Simply skipped like never written: customer must shut up and pay.

You are mentioning disproval.

How can I disprove that technician never came? I can only tell that I was at home with my family. Normally when people are waiting for a technician do not invite guests to be used as witness in case technician do not come and moreover he charge a bill.

Let me ask you, can Vodafone prove that its technician came?

I asked to see the report of the technician and till now no one furnished it to me. Why?

Technical service sent me emails, no one has a name and surname, everyone anonymous (it is normal to use nickname in forum so I am not referring to you). Such a braveheart.

It is pretty clear to me that no one at Vodafone side is interested to even understand what happened.

I have no other weapons than cancel the contract (and change mobile operator for SIM I have)

Thomas

Hi medicol,

i think you got me wrong. Based on the previous description of you, I'm convinced that the technician didn't completely leave the truth in the ticket. Therefore, the lump sum will be credited back to your customer account.

Regards

Thomas

Thank you Thomas,

unfortunatly last official email from Vodafone is the one received on Sunday 17.3.2019 from Technischer.Kundenservice@KabelDeutschland.de

telling me NO.

Of course, they will never admit they fault.

In case you think I can write an email to some special email address please letme know

Kind Regards

Thomas

Hi medicol,

why do you want to write another mail? The lump sum will be credited to your account and it should be done.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

if you tell me so I shall wait April invoice and report here.

Thanks and regards

Thomas

Hi medicol,

we can wait until the next invoice is made.

Grüße

Thomas

in March invoice there is no re-fund

that is why I wrote April

Thomas

Hi medicol,

you'll see that on the bill in April.

Regards

Thomas