abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

24m contract extension question
Jianli
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello there,

I have question, I'm using the Red Internet & Phone 50 Cable now, the 24 months contract expires at August 2021, so what can I do to continue enjoy the 19.99Euro/m price after that, do I have to cancel the contract and book a new 24 month one? or someone could just make some changes here to keep my current tariff, my customer number is xxxxxxxx.

Edit: No personal data please / Admin

Many thanks for your attention.

Best regards

Jian Li

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

your cheap price is 29,99 Euro. You do keep your current low tariff at 29,99 - you already got a present for vodafone the first 24 months. You dont get the same present again by cancelling and reordering the contract.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

4 Antworten 4
Bastel225
Host-Legende
Host-Legende

your cheap price is 29,99 Euro. You do keep your current low tariff at 29,99 - you already got a present for vodafone the first 24 months. You dont get the same present again by cancelling and reordering the contract.

OK, thanks for the answer, if this is official answer of Vodafone.

BR
Jian

You are here in a customer-help-customer forum, we are all customers like you. Official Vodafone employees are the mods, recognizable by the Vodafone logo.
You can of course submit a cancellation and have an offer made to recover, but this is only available over the phone (in German). Then you could possibly get a discount again, but nobody from us can tell you how high it will be.
The mods here cannot make any recovery offers, they can only book the tariffs according to the price list at the normal price, in your case the Red I&P 50 Cable for 29.99 € per month.

I will try to get an official company answer from my bakery if the local baker tells me, that a bread costs the regular cheap price and I will try to pay 30% less for the same bread. 

Cancel or continue, it's up to you. The cheap price from 29,99 is offered online.