abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

22 months requesting a service correction in our invoice and still no solution (Kundennumer ***)
Natalialgn
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

My customer number is ***

1. Router sent by Vodafone was defective.
  2. I asked for a router replacement and Vodaphone sent a "GigaboxTV". I sent back the " GigaboxTV "
  3. Vodaphone charged me €302.12 because they said I had not returned the "GigaboxTV".
  4. I proved them that I sent the "GigaboxTV", Vodafone then returned my money back reducing €40 from my monthly invoice for 7 and a half months.
  5. I went to the store and asked that I wanted to have my money back at once and the employee said he agreed with my request, but he said he couldn’t do anything.
  6. Then, Vodafone started charging in my monthly invoice of wifi the amount of €89.98, when the service offered was for €40 (so far they have taken €566.11 and this amount is growing because I have a contract with them 11 more months).
  7. I have gone to the store more than 3 times and always the answer that I get from the employees is that they understand the issue but they can do nothing, UNBELIEVABLE!
  8. I sent them a letter explaining my case and their answer is to report my issue in a link they provided to me, requesting me to be patient.
  9. On top of that the quality of the internet at home is extremely bad (we are just two at home). We asked for a technical visit and their answer at the store was "it will cost you €100".

I just want to solve my situation since the amount I am being charged is the double than what Vodafone offered.

EDIT: attachment deleted due to personal data.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Stephan
Moderator:in

Hi Natalialgn,

thanks for your pm. Smiley (fröhlich)

Let's try to sort this out:

The GigaTV Box was charged with the invoice from November 2019. In the following invoice from December 2019 it was credited again. This credit was then calculated with the following monthly fees. The fee charged for the device was thus credited back and thus this matter was settled.

It is customary for us to offset such high credits with the following invoices. A one-time reimbursement in one sum would also have been possible. I am sorry that you did not receive correct information about this.

As for the Internet, you originally ordered the Red Internet & Phone Cable 1000. This tariff costs 69.99 Euro from the 7th month, as stated in the order confirmation from September 2019.

Together with your TV products with us, we then come to the monthly 89.98 Euro that are currently being debited from you.

The invoices themselves are correct as they are, under the conditions that have been confirmed to you in writing for your contracts.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten 8
Stephan

Hi Natalialgn,

welcome here in our Community.

That all sounds quite adventurous. We'd have to take a closer look at that. Then we can certainly clarify the matter with the bills.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

- your full name

- your full address

- date of birth

- customer number

- e-mail address

- the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Dear Stefan,

I just want to confirm that I just send you the private message.

Thank you, Natalia Gomez

Stephan

Hi Natalialgn,

thanks for your pm. Smiley (fröhlich)

Let's try to sort this out:

The GigaTV Box was charged with the invoice from November 2019. In the following invoice from December 2019 it was credited again. This credit was then calculated with the following monthly fees. The fee charged for the device was thus credited back and thus this matter was settled.

It is customary for us to offset such high credits with the following invoices. A one-time reimbursement in one sum would also have been possible. I am sorry that you did not receive correct information about this.

As for the Internet, you originally ordered the Red Internet & Phone Cable 1000. This tariff costs 69.99 Euro from the 7th month, as stated in the order confirmation from September 2019.

Together with your TV products with us, we then come to the monthly 89.98 Euro that are currently being debited from you.

The invoices themselves are correct as they are, under the conditions that have been confirmed to you in writing for your contracts.

Regards

Stephan

Hi Stephan,

Thank you for your prompt reply and the revision you did to our situation, it is the first time that someone gives us a detail explanation of our case.

I have to say that after your analysis, the sales person at the Vodafone store in Marienplatz (Munich) lied to us in Sept 2019. I do not speak german so I kept all these years the paper where he wrote down the offer and this paper is signed by him  *. As a customer I feel robbed since what the sales person offered was to pay € 40 per month for the Internet/TV/Landline, and clearly that does not concur with the written contract by Vodafone.

On top of all the issues, the internet speed we have never reaches the 1000 mps offered, and in the contrary, is usually around 300 mps and with a lot of problems in the connection.

I appreciate your support if you can help me to review below two requests for my case:

- Terminate my contract with Kabel Deutschland (Kundennumer * ) by October 2021

- The additional € 566.11 I have paid in excess, to be returned through an adjustment in my current mobile contract service (Kundennummer * )

Looking forward to your comments, best regards,

Natalia Gomez

Deleted costumer numbers, MS

Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Natalialgn,

i don’t think you’ve been told that you’ll get the rate permanently at 40,- Euro. At that time, there was no such offer. In addition, you will receive the order confirmation to feel the terms of the contract.

If you have technical difficulties, you must report it as a fault. There has been no report from you. Please create a new post on the correct board.

We can’t accept dismissals here. In addition, you have already terminated the contract and received a confirmation. Subject to the notice period, the contract will end in September of next year.

I honestly don’t understand what you’re expecting a refund for. Nothing can be refunded as the invoices are correct. You didn’t pay too much, because the contract was invoiced the way you signed it. I’m sorry, but we can’t agree to a credit/refund.

Regards

Grit

Hello Stefan,
I have the paper with the offer from the salesperson at the store where it is stated clearly that I was going to be charged 75€ per month, 40€ for Kable and 35€ for two mobile phones service. This paper is signed by Hr. Herrmann and you can see it in the document attached.
I was expecting to receive a refund from Vodafone, since I was tricked by one of Vodafone employees selling a Vodafone service. But as you said, I also received the order confirmation with the terms of the contract which is singed by me (but it did not state what it was offered to me by Hr. Herrmann).
Given the circumstances and I understand that the contract will terminate September 2022 next year, I want to ask you if it is possible to double check an option to terminate the contract earlier?
For the technical issues, I have tried to call many times but unfortunately, I haven’t been able to speak with someone in English. I know that is totally my fault that I do not speak enough German to be able to ask for support, but can you guide me where I can ask for support in English, can you show me where is the correct board?
Looking forward to your reply. Thank you!
Natalia Gomez

EDIT: attachment deleted due to personal data

Do you have an Order Confirmation ? 

Stephan

Hi Natalialgn,

let me make it quite clear: there's no robbery or tricking or anything else.  

The invoices are correct according to the terms confirmed to you.

Your handwritten note does not say that you have to pay only 40,- Euro for the cable internet connection. There’s not a word there, but rather the opposite is the case. It is clearly handwritten that the Gigabit tariff initially costs 19,99 Euro and then 69,99 Euro.

The 40,- Euro mentioned there are obviously made up of the discounted promotional prices for the first months of your contracts:

* 19,99 Euro Internet for the first year

* 24,99 Euro Giga TV & Multiroom for the first year

* -5,- Euro monthly discount

= 39,98 Euro for Cable internet and TV for the first year. And from the second year the regular prices for your products as stated in your order confirmation.

This order confirmation also contains the terms of the contract. The contracts cannot therefore be terminated before September 2022.

For technical problems with your connection, you are welcome to post your own mail in the corresponding fault board. Here in this thread you will find all further information, how to post a fault message here in the forum.

Regards

Stephan