abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

2 contracts after Kabel Contract Extention - NRW
ramana
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo

I had asked for a new contrct for my Unitymedia Cable  connection. The VF support team did talk to me for a whole 1 hour and did the extention of contract + change of address + link to my mobile contract. All good. Received new cable box and all activated and runs. 

Now starts teh prblem after few weeks - I receive 2 Bills for Cable - 1. for Old Contract and 2. for new contract. 

Today when I called number of times 1212, no one could hel and one person said he will ask a special team to call me back - its only a wait and without reason. 

On top of it the Mobile contract which I  should have got discount due to Cable contract extention is not applied. 

Who cam help? How the old contract will be deleted and by whom? 

This conection is in Düsseldorf / NRW and I have been a customer since 4 years! 

Thanks

Ramana

6 Antworten 6
Torsten
SuperUser
SuperUser

Your customer service is not available at 1212, you have to call the former Unitymedia service at 0221/46619100.

Hello

thanks for the no. I didn't see a difference between 1212 and new. Umber. But at least the support person said he will can cle 1 contract and will move my old contract to new address. Now the internet at the new address itself is gone which was working for past 3 weeks. I have called technical support etc but no luck. I am without internet. 

This is too much frustrating even fir a long term customer. Not sure where to call and whom to talk now after 5 calls since morning 

So you didn't report a move when you moved, you just signed a new contract for the new apartment. So of course your old contract was still active. Your old contract will always move if it is available. By the way, you will be charged a flat-rate moving fee of € 39.99. It's good that customer service has corrected that. Now just connect your old cable router, it should work again. You will have to send the current cable router back because it is no longer activated for your customer account.

No. Totally incorrect. 

i did report move and had asked for upgrade. Support did check my existing plan and monthly rate and advised merger of account with mobile contract and upgrade the speed as well. So the new contract was never discussed nor asked for. 

but even after correction the internet is no where to be seen yet that was working since last 3 weeks. Amazing 

R4mona
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hey ramana,

I apologise for my late feedback.

Unfortunately, a lot of things seem to have gone wrong. Smiley (traurig) I am very sorry about that. Let's look at this together. Please send me a private message with the following data: Customer number (old and new), address, date of birth, federal state and current mobile phone number.

Please report back here as soon as the message is out. Then we will take care of your request together.

Kind regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

PM Sent with all details.