abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

2 active internet contracts for same house because of Mediamarkt's personnel mistake
Prakashsingh
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Dear community and Kabeldeutschland team, 

I am an regular customer of Vodafone Kabeldeutschland and using  thier internet services since May 2016. As my two years contract was ending and contract was getting expensive, I canceled the contract in time and got the confirmation in January 2018. 

I went to Mediamarkt for new connection and they gave me a new offer with Kabeldeutschland. As I was happy with Kabeldeutschland services, I signed the contract in Mediamarkt on 17.04.2018. Next day, I got an call from Mediamarkt's Salesperson, that Kabeldeutschland didnot accepted my registration and I can reapply from my wife's name. I went to Mediamarkt in morning on 19.04.2018 with my wife and signed the contract in her name. But, on the same day in evening, I got the extension confirmation  (tarifwecshelbestatigung) on my contract from Kabeldeutschland via post. 

I went to Mediamarkt again to inform this and asked to cancel one of the contract. They told that they will do via thier direct communication channel with Vodafone. 

Now, 4 months has passed and I am paying for both the contracts now. I followed up and meet the Mediamarkt people many times, but they were just delaying saying that they didnot have decision from vodafone. They started ignoring my call. Today when I went to the Mediamarkt, the salesman shouted on me and said me to directly clear with Vodafone via legal channel. 

As I dont speak German very well and I feel that I have been cheated by MediaMarkt salesperson. I really feel helpless, and thats why I am seeking your help. The Contract is two years long, and paying for 1 extra contract for so long time is useless. Please help me in cancelling the other contract (Kunden Nummer ***). Thanks. 

With regards, 

Prakash 

Edit: @Prakashsingh customer id deleted

1 Antwort 1
Stephan
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Prakashsingh,

let's see if there's anything we can do for you here.

Please send me a private message with the following information:

your name

your address

your customer number

the link of this thread

Please reply here when you have sent the private message.

Regards

Stephan

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!