abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

100euro invoice
Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Good day,

My contract ended last month and I sent back the modem and the tracking shows that you received it but I still received a 100euro invoice.

Help?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Nancy
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Keenan,

okay, then I'll close your thread.

Best regards and stay healthy

Nancy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

10 Antworten 10
Grit

Hello ***,

first of all, i'd like to ask you to change your name. In times of a worldwide crisis, I find it very tasteless to call yourself after the cause of this one. If you don't do this, we will change your name and you will not be able to log in again.

When this is done, we will dedicate ourselves to your request. So please contact us again if you have changed your name.

Regards

Grit

Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Grit I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding. I've been using this alias for over 15 years now and it has totally nothing to do with the Corona virus. It is named after an ancient computer virus. This is my twitter profile and you see I'm a member since 2007 using the same alias:  https://twitter.com/CVirus

Anyhow, as you said it is indeed tasteless to be named after a world crisis. I'll change it right away to avoid further confusion.

Update: Name changed

Grit

Hello Keenan,

thank you for your understanding.

Now we can take care of your request. Which date of termination is on the termination confirmation? And when did you send the device back? My point is that the device might have been returned too late and therefore it was charged.

Regards

Grit

Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I really don't remember the date of termination 😞

I received an E-mail from you on the 1st of March asking me to return the router. The router arrived to you on the 14th of march based on the tracking information.

Grit

Hi Keenan,

then the mail of March 1st was probably already the memory of the return. I assume that you returned the device too late.

You may not remember when the contract ended, but you can read about this in the cancellation confirmation.

Regards

Grit

Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I just found the date on an invoice. It says contract ends 15-2-2020 😞

The package arrived to you on 14-3-2020 I'm really sorry about this. Isn't there any way to fix that please?

Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Grit Good day to you, do you have a solution for me yet?

Thanks in advance!

Nancy

Hello Keenan,

I can check your customer data to see whether the device has arrived at our premises. Please send me your customer number, name, date of birth and address by private message. Afterwards, please report back here in the article.

Best regards

Nancy

Keenan
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

@Nancy I just received a "Correction" invoice worth -100euros so I think the issue is resolved. Thanks!