abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

termination of internet contract as moving abroad of emergency
krisball
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello, 

I am using Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable . I was happy with the internet, however, since I want to move out of Germany. I would like to terminate my contract with Vodafone on 30.11.2019.

I have submitted the form online yesterday, but the information says that the contract will end in next end of Feb. 

Can you please assist me with what should I do in this emerncy case?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,

Carolyn

4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

@krisball  schrieb:

(...) I would like to terminate my contract with Vodafone on 30.11.2019.

I have submitted the form online yesterday, but the information says that the contract will end in next end of Feb

That's correct because of Germany's Telecommunication Act the contract will end 3 months later.

If someone move within of Germany or moving abroad and the provider can't deliver the same performance than a customer has the right to terminate without notice the contract based on Telecommunication Act (TKG §46 supparagraph 8 ) with a cancellation period of 3 months (starting with moving).

Thomas
Moderator:in

Hi krisball,

you have already received the correct answer. Has everything been clarified?

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Does that mean I still have to pay until the contract end next year end of Febuary even I am not in Germany anymore? 

How does that work? I submitted the request like a few days before, doesn't that mean the contract should be ended until end of January instead of Febuary? 

Thanks!

Thomas

Hi krisball,

yes, that's what it means. The period of 3 months begins with the day of the removal. So if you move on 30.11. the contract will last until the end of February.

Regards

Thomas

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!