abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Zwei Abzüge in einem Monat, warum?
Britischer
Digitalisierer
Digitalisierer

So far this month (April), I have been charged twice, the first time on 09.04.19 for 61,84€, and the second time for 53,91€ on 16.04.19. Why?

8 Antworten 8
inflames2k
Highspeed-Klicker
Highspeed-Klicker

Da ich nicht weiß, ob deutsch oder englisch besser ist hier beides.

Hast du mehrere Verträge / einen neuen Vertrag bei Vodafone der zusätzlich abgebucht wird? Nur so könnte ich mir das erklären. Beispielsweise werden Mobilfunkverträge und DSL Verträge getrennt abgerechnet. (Ist das noch so, oder gibt es da auch schon Kombi-Verrechnungen?)

Do you have several contracts / a new contract with Vodafone that is additionally debited? This is the only way I can explain it to myself. For example, mobile phone contracts and DSL contracts are billed separately. (Is that still the case, or are there already combined charges?)

You are correct, I already had a Red M package and then got a DSL package which started on January 1st. 

Okay, so I'm guessing the DSL contract was free for three months? Then the billing and the double booking are correct.

I hope I could help with the answer.

I think it is the other way round:

Your mobile contract was free for 3 months and the DSL contract was there all the time.

But simply have a look at your invoices - there it should be stated for which you paid.

And the payments usually have 2 reference numbers inside: one is your customer number (not sure if it differs between mobile and DSL) and the other one is the invoice number (that one at least has to be different).

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my query. I have a Red Internet & Phone 50 DSL package which began on 03.01.19, (i previously had only a mobile tariff, but this was renewed on that date for a minimum of 24 months) so  now both my mobile phone tariff and my DSL are under one package. What I do not understand is why I can find the sum for 53,91€ which is for the mobile product, but I cannot find any information about the other amount of 61,84€.

Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi HelloMrJames,

you can see your DSL invoices in your MeinVodafone account.

You have to add it using your Online-Registrierungscode. You will find it in our welcoming e-mail.

Please add the contract and check your invoices.

If the contract started in January it is likely that the first invoice has been created in March, depending on the bill cycle.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Ok thank you, I have added the contract. But how do I then view the most recent bill (Rechnung)?

Jens-K

Hi HelloMrJames,

after adding your DSL contract you will find it on the first page of MeinVodafone.

Click on it and you will find different tabs like Rechnung (invoce), Vertrag (contract) etc.

Just check our video here 

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!