abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Wiederruf widerholen hilfe
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I had ordered for a contract : XXX on 18 November. On 19th November, I sent an email to the widerruf email to cancel this contract. I have also send a letter by post and sent the wiederuf email twice. I did this because of the long time expected to start a connection.

I wish to cancel this wiederuf.

Reason : the Vodafone coannection has proceeded and I now have a technician appointment on 11 December. I do not wish to loose this and hence wish to proceed with XXX

Can you please help me to withdraw the cancellation. I have tried calling customer care several times , but could not get through. The computer operator either connects me wrongly or hang up. Could you help?

Regards,
Annu

Edit: @Annu Please do not post customer data publicly. BR Your Community-Team

3 Antworten 3
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Annu,

please do not open several threads and please do not post personal data in public, thank you.

As I see you are in contact with Andre via private message.

If there are further questions please contact him.

The DSL order ...3437 was cancelled. If you want us to proceed the new order, please send Andre the order number (ARC...).

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Jens,

I have written to Andre about my request

I agree I have opened multiple threads... but it is also due to the frustration of not being able to get through to Vodafone at all.. no replies to emails,  the phone number 08001721212 is absolutely non managable.. esp for non native speakers. Community is the only place where I get someone to reply back to me, esp in English. 

Regards,
Annu

Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that the hotline could not help. The second contract has already been cancelled. On 11.12.2020 your DSL connection will be activated. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Best regards

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!