abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone keep charging me for the services I don't use
Blowtorch
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

September 2018 I contacted Vodafone service and asked to change my contract from DSL to Kable because of slow connection. This went smooth - after month I started using Kable. By the condition of the new contract I am using kable for free first year. One month ago I realised that I still have transactions to Vodafone though I should not. After short investigation I see that I have 2 running contracts DSL and Kable. Though in letter from Vodafone they told me that DSL contact will automatically stop. 

When I understood whole situation I spend about an hour calling different Vodafone services(first Kable, then DSL, then one another) nobody wants to help me everybody points to another department. 

On the top of that today I got a message where Vodafone tells that because of some error they got charged me only for a phone(but I am not using any Vodafone phone number) and next month they will charge me for the last 3 month. 

Who should I call/write/come to solve this problem?

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Blowtorch,

in order to check your copmplaint, send me a private message with the following data:

- Your name

- Your customer numbers (DSL and cable)

- Your DSL customer password

- Your address of the cable connection

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!