abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone Tariff Change
Karthi1303
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I am currently using   Red Internet & Phone 1000 Cable  for the past 2 months and my contract ends on 01/27/2023. I would like to change the tariff, but I have a few questions.    

if I change my tariff within the first 6 months ie before 7/27/2021

1) Will my Contract end date remains the same  ie 01/27/2023 or a new 24 months will add up ?? 

2) The changing of tariff is after 6 months or immediately ??

Regards 

Karthick

Edit @Karthi1303 You are using a cable contract. Switched to the correct board. BR, DanyG

6 Antworten 6
DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Karthi1303,

welcome to the Vodafone community. Smiley (fröhlich)

Can you please let us know, in which federal state you are using your cable connection?

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi Dany,

I am currently living in Bavaria.

My contract starts 2 months before (January 2021), so I would like to know how tariff changing works. I don't want to extend the contract by more than 24 months.

Looking for your support.

Grit

Hello Karthi1303

you have received an order confirmation. It lists what you need to do to switch to a lower rate after the first 6 months. The conditions are also listed there.

Regards

Grit

Hello Grit,

As per the contract, it said

You can switch until the end of the 6th month free of charge to the following Red Internet & Phone Cable rates: 500 for 44.99 € / month, 250 for 39.99 € / month, 100 for 34.99 € / month or 50 for 29.99 € / month . The change takes place on the 7th month. This does not change your minimum contract term.

It says the minimum contract term does not change if it's TRUE then I would like to switch to a lower tariff now itself.

Regards

Karthick

To which tariff do you want to change? Moderators can do it, but you need to say which option you want to take.

Grit

Hello Karthi1303

well, let's do that. Also let me know which tariff you want.

Regards

Grit