abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Vodafone DSL contract and Giga cube
pknm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I ordered for a DSL connection 3 weeks ago via check24.de and my order number is xxxxxxx. I still do not know the status of this. I spoke with the customer care and obviously my experience has been painful.   I managed to talk to one of the guys who said he can offer Vodafone Gigacube for free until I get my DSL connection. I got my Gigacube today but the documents say I have to pay for it. Kindly confirm as I dont want to be tricked for paying more.  My email is xxx@gmail.com.

First name: Pavan

Last name: Madhamaiah

Any help is really appreciated!

Edit: personal data (order number) removed

4 Antworten 4
Norman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @pknm,

i'm sorry for the issue and wrong information. 😞

GigaCube is the wrong product. 😞 It is not free of charge. You still have a right of withdrawal. Just send it back please. The form is indise our package.

I have ordered a small LTE-Router knwon as "Always On". It includes 100 GB data volume (usable for 30 days) and it is 100 % free for you.

Let me know if you need some. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Norman

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
pknm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thanks for the prompt response and providing the details! What is the name of the form?   

I understand that customer service speaks in German and I can make peace with it but my concern is none of the reps are not accountable and does not seem to have proper information. I spent close to 2 hours talking to them and explanining my problem and no one seems to know. I get different answers from different people! I find this really strange that the customer service is very bad!!

Der-Peter
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi DSLContractissue,

the form is called "Retourenschein". There should be one inside of the package.

Best regards

Der-Peter

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
pknm
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I have already initiated the return process via DHL. The tracking number is XXXX.

Please make sure there are no further issues with this.

Thanks

Edit: Removed tracking number for data protection