abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Umzug
sabo1288
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello..

I have a couple of questions.

1. I do not understand why my contact duration is increased up to 2020 and why it amounts to 29.99 euro (from 25 euros)

2. I am posting my new address (xxxxxxxxxxx). So I want to move my internet connection on 1st of October..But it complains there is not the similar plan at my new address. How can I go ahead in this case?

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

Edit: Please dont post any personal information like f.e. your complete adress in public, thank you 

4 Antworten 4
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey sabo1288,

are you using a dsl or cable contract? Then i can move your post into the fitting board...

Contracts have a maximal runtime of 24 Months - from there on the get renewed for 12month (depending on the cancellation dates)
If your contract goes till March 2020 - most likely a change has been made 2 Years before. May be a taraiffchange, booking a new rented device, getting discounts for exchange of a new runtime... etc.

Did you take look into your current bill? Most likely a limited discount like 24x5 Euros may be over, since all the "charges" have been used over the 24 Month.

If you can't order a similiar tariff on your new adress  - you can cancle your contract early.

The best product we can offer at the adress you've transmitted , is DSL 6000... which is extremely slow.
So most likely you already have a faster contract - f.e. Internet & Phone 50? Then just send a cancellation letter & attach a copy from the new registration certificate.

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
sabo1288
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi Andre,

Thank you for the response.

I am actually having DSL 16. And as you said 6 mbps is very slow and i want a faster connection. 

By cancellation letter, u mean i should write a letter asking to cancel mentioning that i have contacted vodafone and due to no suitable plan i would like to cancel?

Whom should i send these documents?

Best Regards,

Sandeep

Verschoben aus "Gewinnspiele"
Jens-K

Hi sabo1288,

you can contact us via our contact form 

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!