abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Two months to activate a DSL line ?
Roderick
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hallo, 

I have subscribed to a new contract on the 29th of September, at first a technician should have checked my line on the 16th (today), but since I didn't received any reminder I checked if it was still on going. When I checked the status of my order, I just noticed the technician wasn't necessary, but the line will be activated on the 1st of December.

How is this even possible ? Usually it get me 7 days max 14 days to activate internet anywhere else in Europe.
I do suspect an error somewhere, I trully cannot believe this. I have to do remote work, I cannot afford to wait so long.

Can someone help me on this ?

Thank you in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Roderick,

normally a cable connection takes 2 days. A dsl landline gets most likely activated within 10 workingdays.

If the appointment is > 2 month in the future its most likely that you've ordered a pre-marketing bandwith (the telecom is still laying the cables) or that the previous tenant still has a few month left at his old provider.

Since your landline seems to get activated remotely without an onsite appointment im guessing that the ordered bandwith is not yet usable since the deployment is not finished.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber/password. I'll have a look into this.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
Andre

Hey Roderick,

normally a cable connection takes 2 days. A dsl landline gets most likely activated within 10 workingdays.

If the appointment is > 2 month in the future its most likely that you've ordered a pre-marketing bandwith (the telecom is still laying the cables) or that the previous tenant still has a few month left at his old provider.

Since your landline seems to get activated remotely without an onsite appointment im guessing that the ordered bandwith is not yet usable since the deployment is not finished.

Feel free to send me a private message with your customernumber/password. I'll have a look into this.

Cheers,
Andre

After some investigation I still don't know why it takes so long, but they offer me a way to have internet in a temporary way, until then.

Thanks a lot to Andre and Dany!

Andre

Hey Roderick,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

The router was sent last friday.
The currend activation date ist the 1std december.

Such a delay can only be result of missing infrastructure. I feel like the telekom is still deploying/building the faster cables. So it was kind of a "premarketing" for the higher bandwith.

Im sorry that this is taking so long.
Feel free to contact us via PM after 30 days, then we can book another 100GB for you.

Cheers,
Andre