abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Transfer DSL Contract to new Address
rihby20
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hallo,

I have been using Vodafone DSL for more than 3 years in my current apartment and would like to move the contract with me to my new apartment after two weeks (in the same city,PLZ). I called customer care but could not get support as my German isn't good. I also checked online that new Address supports Vodafone but I don't know what the next step is. Could anyone help me how I could transfer? 

Thanks in advance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Michi
Ex-Moderator:in

Hallo @rihby20 ,

welcome to the Vodafone Community.

Have you been able to order the move online? Otherwise you can send me a PM with your customer number, the customer password, the new address and the exact moving date. Just click on my avatar and then click "Sende eine private Nachricht."

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten 2
Michi

Hallo @rihby20 ,

welcome to the Vodafone Community.

Have you been able to order the move online? Otherwise you can send me a PM with your customer number, the customer password, the new address and the exact moving date. Just click on my avatar and then click "Sende eine private Nachricht."

Best regards

Michi

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Thank you so much for your reply.  I appreciate your help.

I have sent you a PN with the requested details.

Many Regards!