abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Time for contract processing
Ankush
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I had applied for Vodafone Unitymeida DSL-100 from check24.de. I did not received any update on contract from last 20 days , only email I received is thank you email for my contract from vodafone(18 days back) and it had mentioned that I will receive my documents via post. In general how much time it can take for contract? 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
R4mona
Moderator:in

Hi Ankush,

thank you for your message. 🙂

When did you sign the contract with check24? In order to get an overview, I need the following data per PN: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and your current cell phone number. Please also send me the order number, if available. Then I look into my system.

Best regards

R4mona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten 3
R4mona

Hi Ankush,

thank you for your message. 🙂

When did you sign the contract with check24? In order to get an overview, I need the following data per PN: Customer number, name, address, date of birth, state and your current cell phone number. Please also send me the order number, if available. Then I look into my system.

Best regards

R4mona

Ankush
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

Thanks for your message but I got the reply in email from some one that vodafone can not full fill the order. But atleast if they can not fullfill, they should sent a email or letter for it. I waited my one moth and after I started inquiry, getting a reply which is not favourable.

R4mona

Hey, Ankush,

thank you for your feedback. 🙂

I am very sorry that you had to wait so long for a message from us. This is not our standard. I am very happy to pass on this information internally.

I wish you a pleasant evening.

Best regards

R4mona